any pc game that seamlessly combines action and stealth?

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
i want a game that doesn't force me to blow up everything like just cause or almost kill no one like thief,i love both these games but i just want something more,i want a game that allows me to choose and switch between action and stealth when i want and doesn't force me to choose a specific path to complete an objective.most importantly it must be released in or before 2010,otherwise i can't run it.

gameranand

Living to Play
1. Deus Ex Human Revolution
2. Splinter Cell Blacklist
3. Dishonored
4. Hitman Absolution

I am only giving the names which have very good action parts or the choice for them. I can name a few pure stealth games for you if you want. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
There is no proper stealth in those games except for several missions. :|

No , i can finish batman game without killing anyone and with proper stealth except Boss battle . Remember the stealth gameplay during Scarecrow encounter in Arkham asylum and boss battle with mr freeze in arkham city ? With the proper use of gadgets and skill , this is one of the best action stealth game .

Piyush

Lanaya
I played these 2 only
1. Dishonored
2. Deus EX HR

Im guessing you'll play at resolution 1376 x 768 or below. Both can be run on low-med settings.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Fallout 3 and Skyrim too. Sometimes I go for a silent kill with Sniper / Bow, patiently killing enemies one after another and sometimes I just start blasting everyone in my way.

OP
S

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
thanks for the suggestions guys but i will state this again i can't run modern games my laptop hardly runs just cause 2 on med settings on 720p so suggest accordingly and thanks to the people who suggested splinter cell chaos theory,batman arkham asylum(can't run arkham city :( ) and fallout 3,awaiting further fantastic suggestions :)

Alok

Adventurer
Splinter Cell Conviction and Splinter Cell Blacklist.......You can only run Conviction BTW :-D

quicky008

Technomancer
Try Velvet assassin-its one of the best and the most underrated stealth games i've ever played.You can also checkout the older splinter cell games like SC: pandora tomorrow,Double Agent etc which are also really good.

Top Bottom