Any News For Core i7

Status
Not open for further replies.

GauravCJ

Banned
Core i7 920 going for 18k right now here in B'Lore. (Back dealers only, no shop is selling it officially right now). They said they will not channel in the 965 due to high costs, and might get the 940 depending on demands.

My colleague has already picked up one, but the only motherboard available is Intel's DX make. No MSI etc. right now, and this motherboard is back dealt too.

Pompy

Broken In
Well ,
If you Want Good Pricing For the Core i7 And The X58 Gigabte Boards ,Please PM Me ,We Also Have a Offer for Digit Users @ Flat Rs :1000 Off the CPU and Flat Rs :1000 Of the Board ,This is the Cheapest Core i7 In India .

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Core i7 920 going for 18k right now here in B'Lore. (Back dealers only, no shop is selling it officially right now). They said they will not channel in the 965 due to high costs, and might get the 940 depending on demands.

My colleague has already picked up one, but the only motherboard available is Intel's DX make. No MSI etc. right now, and this motherboard is back dealt too.

i think u can get MSI mobos now but in dont think its a gud time to get a MSI X58 mobo now as they r having probs with bios.u can get Asus or Gigabyte.

iamthebsb

Right off the assembly line
Guys, am planin to buy a core i7 920.. Need help in findin a good mobo for the same.. Really confused of it.. Which of these can i go in for..

1. Intel Orginal X58
or
2. MSI Esclipse SLI
or
3. XFX X58i?

Kindly sugest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom