Any DELL Employee here who can get me a laptop at Discount ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prashant.Narayan

Right off the assembly line
Hi, I am really sorry if this is in wrong forum :)

I am looking to buy a 60k DELL laptop and is looking to purchase it through Dell Employee Discount program (the person can keep some commission) so if there is any DELL employee (preferably in bangalore) please contact me.

Anyone else who can help me or suggest me soemthing, that would be icing on cake

Regards

rararara

Yes, I work for Dell (India) and I am eligible for Dell EPP (Employee) discounts.
Which model, what specifications are you looking out for ?

OP
P

Prashant.Narayan

mate, I got it worked out :) will contact you soon if I need something else, hope others can get benefited from you in the meantime

reddick

Mobile Freak
WOW It's gud tht u guys "rararara" can help 4 sm discount :)
I hd purchased Inspiron 15 in Feb. this yr.
If knw abt this I too can avail ur help :(
Never Mind nw

rajeev11111

Hi, I am really sorry if this is in wrong forum :)

I am looking to buy a 60k DELL laptop and is looking to purchase it through Dell Employee Discount program (the person can keep some commission) so if there is any DELL employee (preferably in bangalore) please contact me.

Anyone else who can help me or suggest me soemthing, that would be icing on cake

Regards

Yes, I work for Dell (India) and I am eligible for Dell EPP (Employee) discounts.
Which model, what specifications are you looking out for ?

Hello Prashant, Could you please provide me your contact details on my email id 2coolrajeev@indiatimes.com since I am looking to buy dell laptop and any help from your end to use dell employee EPP will be great.

thanks

Dell_XPS

Hi dude,

I am planning to buy dell xps laptop in India. Could you please tell me more about the EPP in here.

Is there any other way I could save a few more bucks?

rahul1987

Hi, I wanted some info on Dell EPP, but the customer care guy won't even start until I give him some batch ID number. Can some Dell employee or anybody else can help. I wanted to know how much discount is offered in Dell EPP and how can we avail the offer.

Thanks in Advance

hbaruas

Hi rararara,
Can you please let me know , how much will a Dell Streak cost if purchased through the Dell EPP.

In the US , there were a few Dell Streaks being sold for 199$ a few days ago..
is it being sold in the same price range in India too ..
and any news about the Dell Opus One ?

Thanks

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
Apart from reddick all the posters are new and I think just spamming. Mods need to have a look here

hbaruas

Is it some rule on the forum that people with greater than 700 posts here can only look for discounts?

pauldmps

Banned
^^ No, but bumping a old thread wouldn't help you with discounts. The guy who claimed to be a Dell employee is long gone.

hbaruas

My bad.. should have checked the date of the original post.

But yes, no point drawing a conclusion that .. posts made by new members be considered spam.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
no need to be emotional hbaruas. it is an online forum, if you get hurt by such comments then it is not a place for you.

pauldmps

Banned
My bad.. should have checked the date of the original post.

But yes, no point drawing a conclusion that .. posts made by new members be considered spam.

We are getting too much spam these days. So it happens.

Anyways, welcome to TDF. Have a nice stay.

PS: -I think mods need to lock this thread for good.

hbaruas

@Gagan : I think most of us here are a member of atleast 2-3 online communities and know how to react/respond to comments here ..

I am a part of few and have seen quite a few members being banned for one reason or another at some veteran's request ..

This may not be the case here but still...

Anyways ... V PEACE V

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@hbaruas

well, India now has a huge spamming business through call-centers and BPOs. Every day we see huge number of members registering on this forum, making a single post/starting a new thread for advertising something and then never returning back. It has really got difficult for normal members and us moderators to differentiate among these.

And most of us Indians don't even know what a 'forum' means. Read the replies of two-three people who have posted in this thread. A forum is a place which should benefit everyone mutually either through discussions or answering of queries. These guys only registered here, made a post 'send me info @ my email" and then never returned back. Not even a query!

I think it is the time to lock this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom