Any branded PCs with Haswell?

_deXter_

Right off the assembly line
Hi all,

Are there any branded PC manufacturers in India who sell Haswell based systems? I have checked the websites of all the popular ones like Dell, Lenovo, HP, Acer etc and I can't find any of them offering Haswell systems. (or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?)

Alternatively, does anyone know of a reputed local retailer in Mumbai who supplies Haswell PCs and offers the same level of service as that of a branded manufacturer?

Basically, some of the key aspects I'm looking for is:
- On-Site service with quick response and turnaround times
- Accidental damage coverage
- Extended warranty options
- Phone / remote-desktop support
- Semi-annual / annual maintenance options will be a bonus

Your helpful responses are much appreciated.

Thank you.

OP
D

_deXter_

you may assemble a pc. branded pcs cost more than what they deserve.

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, that's not an option as the PC is for not for me - it's for my mother. I would have assembled one myself, but I'm overseas.
Price is not an issue - she has been given a big allowance from her company to buy a PC, so it would go to waste if she doesn't spend it. So basically the main concern for me is that service and support has to be excellent.

Anyways, I've done more research and I still can't find any branded Haswell machines in India; makes me wonder - has Haswell even been launched there? It's been almost 5 months now since Intel announced it, so I would assume it would have already hit the markets by now.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi all,

Are there any branded PC manufacturers in India who sell Haswell based systems? I have checked the websites of all the popular ones like Dell, Lenovo, HP, Acer etc and I can't find any of them offering Haswell systems. (or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?)

Alternatively, does anyone know of a reputed local retailer in Mumbai who supplies Haswell PCs and offers the same level of service as that of a branded manufacturer?

Basically, some of the key aspects I'm looking for is:
- On-Site service with quick response and turnaround times
- Accidental damage coverage
- Extended warranty options
- Phone / remote-desktop support
- Semi-annual / annual maintenance options will be a bonus

Your helpful responses are much appreciated.

Thank you.

What is your overall budget. Please specify in a proper format so that we may help you speedily.OK.

OP
D

_deXter_

What is your overall budget. Please specify in a proper format so that we may help you speedily.OK.

150K.

Btw, I'm not looking for configuration advise, just need recommendations for manufacturers who offer Haswell, based on the level of service and support they offer, that's all. Thanks! :)

Top Bottom