Angry passengers stop former Pak min Rehman Malik from boarding plane for delaying flight by 2 hours

Makx

Game on
[YOUTUBE]BeWCE3vcZEY[/YOUTUBE]

Mr Rehman Malik kept PK-370 delayed for 2 hours for himself while the rest of the 220 passengers waiting. At first the PIA staff lied to the passengers citing "technical reasons" but eventually one passenger made them spill the beans. The passengers refused to let Rehman Malik on the plane along with his entourage

KARACHI: More than two hours delay in Pakistan International Airline (PIA) flight, leaving Karachi for capital city Islamabad, irked passengers on Monday night, Geo News reported.

Islamabad-bound flight PK370 was to depart at 7:00PM, however, it left the airport at 9:15PM.

The passengers expressed their anger when they were informed that the reason for the flight delay was VIP culture.

PML-N MNA, Dr Ramesh Kumar Vankwani arrived late for the flight and was confronted by passengers. When he informed them that he was an MNA, Dr Vankwani was not allowed to sit on his and seat and had to leave the plane.

Later, former Interior Minister and PPP leader Rehman Malik arrived and was met with the shouts of angry passengers. The former minister was accused of delaying the flight. "You should be ashamed of yourself," said a passenger to Malik who returned without boarding the plane

In a message on social media in this regard, Rehman Malik said the delay was not because of him, adding there should be inquiry into the matter. Malik said neither he is a VIP person nor he has such behaviour.

Meanwhile PIA spokesman, Mashood Tajor told Geo News that the flight was delayed for one and a half hour due to a technical fault, while two officers had been suspended for the extra 20 minute delay.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Re: Angry passengers stop former Pak min Rehman Malik from boarding plane for delaying flight by 2 h

Good to know people stands against him even he was a former minister here in india nobody have guts to do like them.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Re: Angry passengers stop former Pak min Rehman Malik from boarding plane for delaying flight by 2 h

india needs to learn this

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

I glad that the passengers took none of this bullshit and actually stood up to this guy. Bravo!

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!

hahaha brilliant..loved how the first politician saw the crowd and ran the opposite way.

amjath

Human Spambot

Awesome

Minion

Conversation Architect

When will India learn this!:-(

May be never people here in India are so selfish that they don't care about their parent after marriage Even I have seen people dumping friends after getting a job because his friend don't have one. What more anyone can expect from these people?

Politicians are nothing in Pakistan.

The real VIPs are Hafiz Saeed, Dawood Ibrahim, and other terrorists criminals.

Try doing something to them and see what happens!

HBK007

Journeyman

May be never people here in India are so selfish that they don't care about their parent after marriage Even I have seen people dumping friends after getting a job because his friend don't have one. What more anyone can expect from these people?
Man your post sure was something. i think it just exposed the deep dirty truths about our community at large.

amjath

Human Spambot

Man your post sure was something. i think it just exposed the deep dirty truths about our community at large.

His example happens in exemption, no one leaves their friend since they have a job. But one feel gealous [because of sadness] on the other but not what he mentioned.

Minion

Conversation Architect

His example happens in exemption, no one leaves their friend since they have a job. But one feel gealous [because of sadness] on the other but not what he mentioned.

Open your eyes buddy this is what mostly happens but i have not said all friend do the same. some will support you regardless of your condition this is time when you will know who is your true friend and who pretends to be your friend and you will be astonished to find a very few of them.

Here in India if a girl met an accident a lot of people will come forward but if a boy met an accident nobody will help them.These are small things but this shows what is mentality of our people

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

VIP Culture vs Ochlocracy
two wrongs don't make a right

HBK007

Journeyman

Open your eyes buddy this is what mostly happens but i have not said all friend do the same. some will support you regardless of your condition this is time when you will know who is your true friend and who pretends to be your friend and you will be astonished to find a very few of them.

Here in India if a girl met an accident a lot of people will come forward but if a boy met an accident nobody will help them.These are small things but this shows what is mentality of our people
I think it was pretty clear that you and I were taking about a part of our country's population, and not about each and every person. We don't exactly know about the things people do. Your point could hold true for as low as 20% of our country's population or as high as about 70% of it. Some people may be good at somethings but really bad at others. I know we can't judge the whole country by just analyzing some of the things we see around us, but people need to know that even a small group is enough to create a bad example for others. Interpretation and research is important. IMHO both of your earlier points were correct altough I don't know how many of us know about it. But we need to look further than the community in which we live in. Moreover we need to swallow the bitter pill of truth, no matter how hard it is or how rare it is. If it is happening, it doesn't matter whether a single soul does it or the the 1.2 billion+ souls do it. The bitter truth is: IT IS HAPPENING.

Minion

Conversation Architect

Exactly! but People need to understand a small group of people can do both great things and worse thing e.g moist,terrorist and some selfish politician can easily bring down a county.
My point is people of India are no longer care about unity they just think for themselves that is why our country is falling apart.I don't think our country is going to develop until we people care about each other.
Most people will say we are not selfish but I ask them when is the last time you helped someone without being selfish just think about it.It is a small step to develop our country.

Top Bottom