Android smartphone with good camera under INR 20k

kewlresist

Right off the assembly line
hi, please suggest me an android phone with good camera.

1. Budget? 20k (margin 2k)
2. Display type and size? 5.2" is ideal, but not more than 5.5", type doesn't matter as long as it has good display
3. Dual sim? not necessary
4. Preferred choice of brand? any good quality brand (but not micromax, lava, etc)
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? i want good picture quality with both front and back camera. front flash is a welcome feature.
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).: android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).: Jio compatible will be good
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? multimedia, camera, internet, casual gaming
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?: i am currently using honor 6 since last 1.8 yrs so honor 7 was natural suggestion, but i am open for any other.
10. Any other info that you want to share: i would like it to have atleast 32gb internal memory (which honor 7 lacks in). also, i am not in a hurry to buy. i might buy in 1-2 months so do let me know if any new handset is expected to launch in this time frame.

jodo_c

Broken In
Moto z play will probably price higher then 20k sadly. As you aren't in a hurry wait for sometime as a lot of phones may release in october. Honor 6x is also rumored.( May come with dual camera)

the.one

In the zone
Moto z play will probably price higher then 20k sadly. As you aren't in a hurry wait for sometime as a lot of phones may release in october. Honor 6x is also rumored.( May come with dual camera)

Honor 6x seems interesting.. few others that interest me are galaxy on8 and lenovo p2 (though not sure abt their launch schedules).

OP
K

kewlresist

Honor 6x seems interesting.. few others that interest me are galaxy on8 and lenovo p2 (though not sure abt their launch schedules).

honor 6x seems like a decent set. let's see when and for how much is it available in india. sammy on8 looks good on paper, will have to wait till its release to get some reviews. somehow it seems a little overpriced to me. lenovo p2 does not seem to be available in india yet. one lenovo set i came across while looking for p2 is vibe x3. the specs are outstanding for the price. anyone have any review about that?

OP
K

kewlresist

i've ordered mi 5 in big billion sale for 15.5k (with exchange of honor 6 and sbi card 10% discount)

admin may close this thread now. thanks everyone.

Top Bottom