Android Phone upto 15K for gf!

anky

Youngling
1. Budget - 15K
2. Display type and size - atleast 4 inch
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip -bar
4. Preferred choice of brand - Sony, LG
5. Preferred input method - Touch
6. What camera option you want - Especially need a good camera with flash, infact best in this range
7. Preferred operating system - Android or windows(i dont know about multitasking in windows phones)
8. Preferred connectivity options- 3G, wifi nfc is not so necessary
9. Preferred applications - not specific app but apps like whatsapp etc
10. Primary use of handset - Multimedia, internet, facebook, whatsapp etc
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration - Xperia M
12. Any other info that you want to share - it should be Dual sim onlyShe will mainly use this phone for multitasking (running facebook, music player, whatsapp at the same time) so i dont want any lagging in the phone during that like it does in my phone(xperia go), i have kept her waiting since 1 month now (for moto g), but she does not want to wait more :/ , so pls suggest some phone, main thing is camera should be of best quality in the specified range.

thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

sushovan

In the zone
Both Xperia L and Xperia M have crap camera. also, there is not a single android phone currently in 15K with a remarkable camera as per your requirements from a top tier brand. You can try HTC desire 501 or try some luck finding a Galaxy S2.

P.S :- Lumia 720 has got the best cam in 15K range but its not an android.

OP
anky

anky

Youngling
Both Xperia L and Xperia M have crap camera. also, there is not a single android phone currently in 15K with a remarkable camera as per your requirements from a top tier brand. You can try HTC desire 501 or try some luck finding a Galaxy S2.

P.S :- Lumia 720 has got the best cam in 15K range but its not an android.

okay, how is multitasking and task switching in windows phones? is it like android? (its easy in android )

OP
anky

anky

Youngling
i have kept her waiting for moto g for a month now and she doesn't want to wait anymore, i have told her to about Xperia C if her father allows(because it will exceed her budget), if not then xperia M dual.

OP
anky

anky

Youngling
Xperia M Dual, as u listed that she needs a dual SIM phone...... Moto G event is scheduled for last week of this month
Do you think getting xperia C is good option?is it worth paying 4-5k more for a better camera quality?

sksundram

In the zone
I can see your helplessness there. You wanted to give her the best but see opted for mediocrity. GF happy.... BF happy.. ;)

OP
anky

anky

Youngling
I can see your helplessness there. You wanted to give her the best but see opted for mediocrity. GF happy.... BF happy.. ;)
exactly bro...but kon smjhaye...:p..anywayz she is pretty happy...now i am waiting for moto g desperately (for myself)...:)

sushovan

In the zone
girls fall into that majority of Indians who think android means galaxy and Chinese means micromax, so no surprise here as usual.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
@ anky for how much u got grand ?
Me too thinking to get it for my dad. also I am getting a 3 months old grand for 14k !!!

Top Bottom