Android phone for ~22k

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Fanboy post*

Oppo one plus. :D

Anyways, a gud read before you buy: *www.digit.in/forum/buying-advice/150741-complete-smartphone-buyers-guide.html
Its not too difficult to find your phone within budget. Just do your research. Plus, there is this thing called "stress test" or something . There you will find some geek torturing your favorite device; it should give you an idea about the so called "build quality".
Heck, my Moto G 1st gen ,reinforced with official motorola rubberized cover + gadgetz shield shield guard has survived multiple falls form atleast 5'10'' height.(i can tell coz the shelf was a slightly above my head :p) No visible or apparent damage watsoever. :D

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
*Fanboy post*

Oppo one plus. :D

Anyways, a gud read before you buy: *www.digit.in/forum/buying-advice/150741-complete-smartphone-buyers-guide.html
Its not too difficult to find your phone within budget. Just do your research. Plus, there is this thing called "stress test" or something . There you will find some geek torturing your favorite device; it should give you an idea about the so called "build quality".
Heck, my Moto G 1st gen ,reinforced with official motorola rubberized cover + gadgetz shield shield guard has survived multiple falls form atleast 5'10'' height.(i can tell coz the shelf was a slightly above my head :p) No visible or apparent damage watsoever. :D

you dont have to be a fanboy to like and recommend a One Plus One,the phone itself is envied by everyone ,no one will deny its vfm and quality !! :D :p

So anyone out there suggesting a better phone that lenovo (in specs) .....?

- - - Updated - - -

Got the lenovo vibe Z k910 today from FlipKart and I must say it looks good, the build qualiy is superb and display is crystal clear though the sound is just OK (at max, some may say inferior to other phones).

Happy with my buy...........

A

amit.tiger12

My friends needs a new android phone for around 22k and he is considering Lenovo vibe z k190. Please suggest some better phones with similar specs.

When someone talks about nexus 5, I really like to comment.

*www.digit.in/forum/buying-advice/150741-complete-smartphone-buyers-guide.html

snapdragon 800 cpu???
800(quad core)?? 801(quad core)?? 805(quad core)?? 808(hexa core)?? 810(octa core)??

Which phone you decided.??? which was your previous phone.???

I think above 15K not to buy any Indian branded phone. For international, known and popular only.

One plus one = no cyanogenmod. Color OS (Just google it) developed by oppo.
micromax yureka = with cyanogenmod (Snapdragon 615 vs 800 vs others benchmark) (Benchmark is just for cpu performance on that device (differs on each mobile with same cpu because of OS, software and hardware implementation), benchmark is mentioned because mobile needed based on CPU)
Desire 820 = sd 615 cpu compare with 800
nexus 5 = google services, updates n all. Build is good not great. Camera is ok not that good.
Battery life improved because of ART in Kitkat (upto 4.4.4) but Lollipop (code named project volta) sucks more power. Don't worry maybe next android update will solve problem.
wifi, GPS signal has some problem (every mobile has a problem). I'm using nexus 5 and happy with it ;)
Lenovo vibe z = good specs on paper. if 5.5 inch phone is good for you then go for it.
Smasung galaxy s4 = they sell Exynos version in India, no Snapdragon for India.

By my opinion,
for tight budget and only sd 800 go for lenovo (4g lte would be better)
for new snapdragon processors with 64bit acrhitecture and with very very tight budget, then go for mixcromax
for new snapdragon processors with 64bit acrhitecture and with good budget, then htc desire 820
for better storage and premium feel, one plus one (color os)
for samsung fans, still the good phone but no snapdragon, if you find snapdragon buy it, samsung s4
for os updates, google services and stock UI, go for nexus 5

According apporx price. range
Other Snapdragon 800 & above (801,805,808,810), rs 25000 below
Sony Xperia Z1
LG G2
Gionee ELIFE E7 (16GB)
Gionee ELIFE E7 (32GB)
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Lenovo Vibe Z K910L (LTE)

Upcoming snapdragon 800 & above, rs 25000 below
Xiaomi Mi4
ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
Samsung Z

Upcoming snapdragon 800 & above no budget
ZTE Nubia X6
Motorola Moto Maxx 2015
Motorola DROID Turbo 2015
HTC Butterfly 2
ZTE Nubia Z7
Sony Xperia Z2a D6563
Sony Xperia Z1s
Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus
Samsung Galaxy J
Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
ZTE Nubia Z7 Max
HTC One M8 (For Windows)
HTC Desire Eye
Asus PadFone Infinity 2
LG Vu 3
ZTE Nubia Z7 mini
Yotaphone 2

*** Please correct me with above list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice post

I bought lenovo vibez k910L (4g version) for 20k, I think specks are good (401ppi, sd800, FullHd, superb cam), I think looks this is a good value for money phone.

A

amit.tiger12

Nice post

I bought lenovo vibez k910L (4g version) for 20k, I think specks are good (401ppi, sd800, FullHd, superb cam), I think looks this is a good value for money phone.

Try some fast chargers and post the results.

Well I have used this product(Lenovo Vibe Z K 910L) for about two weeks now and here is my impression of it.

The Good
1.Display, with a 1080p clearity is awesome, color reproduction is good(neutral colors not tweaked to look warmer or cooler), with 401 ppi no real issues there.
2.Battery, with my usage (fairly light only calls and a few youtube videos/mp3 music a day, no games), lasts for about two days
3.Charging Speed, using the box charger(which came with the handset) it charges fast and is good.
4.No heating issues as such (thought it gets mildly warm while charging)
5.Performance, handled almost everything I had to throw at it (Asphalt 8 at high settings, multitasking) with ease (you expect this with SD800 and 2GB Ram).
6.Camera, day light performance in picks and videos are very good (lots of detail), no complaints there, front camera at 5MP is also good.

The Bad
1.Camera performance in low light, if you are not a pro in using the advanced camera settings the software gives you the images are decent at best.
also the image quality does not justify the 13 MP printed spec and not at par with a Lumia or Sony
2.The size, at 5.5" screen is not a single hand device by any means (although Lenovo did an amazing job at making it a slim and a light product).
3.Sound, sound through external speakers is pretty low and the overall sound quality is certainly will not please an audiophile (me being one, tested using sennheiser cx 400 ii)

The Ugly
1.Memory, Memory, Memory , what good is a 13MP camera and 1080p display if you dont have an extendable memory and are restricted to 16 GB.
2.UI, Seriously they made a mess over there, nowhere even close to a stock android.

A

amit.tiger12

Well I have used this product(Lenovo Vibe Z K 910L) for about two weeks now and here is my impression of it.

1.Memory, Memory, Memory , what good is a 13MP camera and 1080p display if you dont have an extendable memory and are restricted to 16 GB.
2.UI, Seriously they made a mess over there, nowhere even close to a stock android.

Yes... something I like to mention...
Nexus line up provides all available storage for app, game installation (all 16/32 GB available).. there is no restriction on apps/games...
I don't know about others..

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Yes... something I like to mention...
Nexus line up provides all available storage for app, game installation (all 16/32 GB available).. there is no restriction on apps/games...
I don't know about others..

not really
In Nexus devices:-
16gb=11gb
32gb=26gb
^actual user available storage

even idevices(ipad and iphone) dont give full 16/32/64/128gb

A

amit.tiger12

not really
In Nexus devices:-
16gb=11gb
32gb=26gb
^actual user available storage

even idevices(ipad and iphone) dont give full 16/32/64/128gb

yes... that available storage..
16gb=11gb
32gb=26gb
you can use all these storage for apps and game installation with no restriction...
I was trying to say this...

$hadow

Geek in making
Well than it is time to close the thread since purchase is already done. [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] close the thread please.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Rightly so. Time for this thread to be closed and bury all the troll posts that happened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom