Android Phone budget upto 8k asus/moto/micromax??????????

dpluvuall

Broken In
1. Budget? 8K MAX

2. Display type and size? 5 inch approx neither too small or large

3. Dual sim? Yes

4. Preferred choice of brand? asus moto and micromax just for canvas a121 " any other opinions"

5. What camera option you want ? rear with flash, but front facing too is preferred

6. Preferred operating system? Android 4.3 and above

7. Preferred connectivity options . Wifi must, 3gb, bluetooth

8. Primary use of handset ? 720p or less mkv format movie playback and general use like music watsapp, facebook, browsing, youtube etc and phone calls too......

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121, Moto E i am not aware much about nokia and micromax though,

10. Any other info that you want to share.

Alright here is what i learned
1: micromax a121 has dual camera with flash but Gorilla Glass 3 protection is missing and also any downloads are saved in internal memory and cannot be saved in memory card by default without rooting.???????
2: Moto E has only rear camera without flash and bad quality sound but with good processor and android 4.4 kitkat
3: dunno about nokia lumnia so suggestions needed, any other brands in mind.

Lastly i wish to add i am not sure abt windows os and, i dont want any default storage issues as in a121
all i need is a phone with least failure issues, a 5mp camera with flash and good 720p MKV playback.

please sort this out and make sure my budget is strictly 8k MAX...

planning to buy in 3 days online preferred.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Better camera, more internal space, better screen resolution, close to stock android OS, more RAM (zenfone 5 only), better build quality.

moto e has 540x960p screen, keeping 720p videos would be a waste of space.

Last edited:
OP
D

dpluvuall

Broken In
Better camera, more internal space, better screen resolution, close to stock android OS, more RAM (zenfone 5 only), better build quality.

alright i get it so i can think of expanding my budget to 10K MAX then too zenfone5 is out of reach ??????????

ankush28

Bazinga
^^^Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Black 8 GB Online - Asus: Flipkart.com

[STRIKE]Went OOS just before few hours[/STRIKE]
coming soon... WTF is wrong with flipkart? :?

even at ~7-8PM it was available.

:shock:

I didn't know that........ Whenever I check, its [STRIKE]out of stock[/STRIKE] coming soon, from the past 2-3 days (my friend wants one). Today morning I just saw that 16GB one is available. So applying the 15% off, it will fit my friend's budget. Will buy soon

OP
D

dpluvuall

Broken In
:shock:

I didn't know that........ Whenever I check, its [STRIKE]out of stock[/STRIKE] coming soon, from the past 2-3 days (my friend wants one). Today morning I just saw that 16GB one is available. So applying the 15% off, it will fit my friend's budget. Will buy soon

dude can u tell how u r gettin 15% discount????

Imperial_Raj

Broken In
It is wise to invest in a Moto G, especially after the 2k price drop. Even the Asus makes perfect sense too. Boils down to your preference.
Or, can you wait a little?
If yes, do check out Xiaomi Redmi 1S as an option.

Top Bottom