Android phone between 5k - 7k with good battery backup

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
I'm looking for a decent Android phone in 5k - 7k range and my main priority is battery backup (atleast more than 1 day).
I'm mainly going to use it for calling, messaging (Whatsapp, Facebook).
No gaming or playing movies.
Would like to avoid Chinese companies as far as possible :p
Right now, the only phones that come to mind are those with small screens (like Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo).
Can anyone suggest any other good phones that you might have come across or have used?

Thanks

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
If you can do with crap camera, Moto E is good. Else Xiaomi Redmi 1s the best VFM phone in that range. don't buy samdung or microcrap phones.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
If you can do with crap camera, Moto E is good. Else Xiaomi Redmi 1s the best VFM phone in that range. don't buy samdung or microcrap phones.

^^+10000
avoid android one(people will suggest it to you but other than camera flash it is worse than Moto E)
xiaomi redmi 1s may be chinese etc but its not bad for the price and features etc,it does have overheating issues but i tested this for myself and the temperature difference between Moto E and Redmi 1s isnt too much
Both phones are excellent and will be a smooth and pleasant suprise given the low price

Minion

Conversation Architect
@OP avoid pocket neo like plauge it is a crap phone.You can get Huwaie honour holly for 7k.

Minion

Conversation Architect
No,Moto E doesn't have auto focus camera which is a big let down since there are other good alternative available now.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
You having over heating problem? If so how bad is it?

Its surely massively overhyped but still bad
there are some who want a "gaming phone" etc and are willing to take the risk and redmi 1s fits their budget and ticks the boxes
for most people though ,id say get Moto E over any other phone in that category
zenfone is also worth checking out but Moto E stays as 1st preference and is a safe buy

$hadow

Geek in making
Its surely massively overhyped but still bad
there are some who want a "gaming phone" etc and are willing to take the risk and redmi 1s fits their budget and ticks the boxes
for most people though ,id say get Moto E over any other phone in that category
zenfone is also worth checking out but Moto E stays as 1st preference and is a safe buy

Absolutely i would pick moto E above any of these devices. Unskinned android always be fast irrespective of medium to low hardware.

Reloaded

In the zone
Android One has higher spec that moto e.

Spice Android One Dream UNO will be the best phone within this price range.
Check some youtube video you will get a feel of its performance.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
dude android one OEMs are pathetic compared to Moto
the only advantage of android one over moto is the camera flash
also the Moto E has a snapdragon 200 which kills the laggy mediatek cpu in Android One
dont just judge stuff based off specs,real world performance etc is what matters more

OP
nisargshah95

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
Some reviews on Youtube suggest Moto E does not do good on battery life. I can do with crappy camera but battery life is priory.

ankush28

Bazinga
About Moto E battery backup. My mom's Moto E lasts more than one day (Including ~2 hour on wifi) else it lasts more than 2 day. Facebook can be huge hog on battery so use any 3rd party app/browser.

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/S91vs4G.jpg

the.one

In the zone
dude android one OEMs are pathetic compared to Moto
the only advantage of android one over moto is the camera flash
also the Moto E has a snapdragon 200 which kills the laggy mediatek cpu in Android One
dont just judge stuff based off specs,real world performance etc is what matters more

theres no front cam & rear cam flash on moto e, android one phones have them both.

is snapdragon 200 significantly better than the mediatek in android one phones?
have u used them both??

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
theres no front cam & rear cam flash on moto e, android one phones have them both.

is snapdragon 200 significantly better than the mediatek in android one phones?
have u used them both??

yeah to both your questions
SD200>>mediatek
benchmarks often dont show the truth
if you want a phone with a better camera etc then I suggest you check out the Lumia 535 as well
it has a SD200,1Gb ram,5mp front camera,5mp rear camera with flash,1900mah battery
since you want something with a good camera,battery backup etc the Lumia 535 is your best bet imho
I myself have a Lumia 720 with a 2000mah battery and it nearly lasts me 2 full days
also most of the phones in this range usually dont last a day properly except maybe Moto E which does a day with stuff turned off etc

sentacy

Broken In
Well i agree that MOTO E does have a good battery backup.. but in this price range i will pick REDMI 1s at top spot.. dont go with just specs but it does indeed performs better..
It plays all the graphic intensive games, best camera in this segment, good build quality..
And frankly i didnt found any heating issue after updating to
MIUI 45 version

the.one

In the zone
yeah to both your questions
SD200>>mediatek
benchmarks often dont show the truth
if you want a phone with a better camera etc then I suggest you check out the Lumia 535 as well
it has a SD200,1Gb ram,5mp front camera,5mp rear camera with flash,1900mah battery
since you want something with a good camera,battery backup etc the Lumia 535 is your best bet imho
I myself have a Lumia 720 with a 2000mah battery and it nearly lasts me 2 full days
also most of the phones in this range usually dont last a day properly except maybe Moto E which does a day with stuff turned off etc

i too have a lumia 720 since more than 1.5 yrs. its low RAM makes it bad for multi-tasking and install 30+ apps it slows down like hell.

its better now with wp8.1, would have dumped it had it stayed any longer on older versions.

Top Bottom