T

thunderbird.117

Source:- *www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=10122

Read and tell us what are your views.

Georgy_Can

Broken In
Hey,

I read it on Gamespot.com
But I am gonna buy it AND hook it up with my 42" Plasma HDTV and 5.1 THX speakers.

Come on its the most powerful console [next-gen].
And ya free Blue-ray player for my HDTV...

Gonna be fun.

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Have read this before.. can't remember from what source. Maybe gamespot. never heard of gamesutra before though.

I am gonna buy the PS3 too. But i don't have HDTV, just plain old SONY FD Trinitron WEGA 29" Flat TV with surround sound. I am sure PS3 will work charms on it.

Georgy_Can - lucky guy !! Wish someone present me 42" Plasma HDTV on my B`day..well Im allowed to dream right ?

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman
PrinceHeart, Go and tackle Paris Hilton or any richie chick like her buddy. Only then you're allowed to dream like that.:lol: Gee, Even I wish I had a richie gf who could give me expensive gifts like PS3.;)

knight17

In the zone
But will you buy all original games ?
What about availability of games(even pirated ?,i dont know about the situation ..)

Georgy_Can

Broken In
knight17 said:
But will you buy all original games ?
What about availability of games(even pirated ?,i dont know about the situation ..)

Rent, Buy, Borrow or steal.
But for Me 1st 2 options are good.

And if someone can buy a PS3 it won't be difficult for him to buy orginal games.
And if someone can buy 42" HDTV(meee).....!

Hey its the best console. WHY will i spend so much money.But if its worth then what the hell is problem?

PrinceHeart

In the zone
They all wants end-users to spend their money.
Hey why us indians are behind all this ???
Why don't someone from india ever made any gaming console ?
Shortage of resources i guess ..

Georgy_Can - come on man !! everytime u say something abt that 42" plasma .. i go all sad .... stop it already.

Rent, Buy, Borrow or steal:
All 4 options looks cool to me. If i wanted to play a game desperately, i can try anything :)

cheerz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom