An All-round Performing PC Build

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: PC will be used for playing games like DOTA 2, FIFA 18/19, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch, Crew 2. I'm thinking to purchase Forza Horizon 4. I will be using essential softwares like VLC MP, MS Office, IDM and other related softwares.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: I'm planning to purchase original Windows 10 Home. So including the price of the same my Max Budget would be Rs.50,000/-

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Never.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10 Home.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: I have a laptop to store music, videos, photos and movies. So an ~250GB SSD will do. I guess.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No i already have a Dell E1914H Monitor. It's a 19 inch monitor with Max resolution of 1366x768.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I'm thinking of purchasing graphics card may be next year or two.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: September or November.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Most probably assembler. I have assembled before on digit itself, may be back in 2009/10.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I live in Udupi, Karnataka. Yes im buying locally. I have no issues purchasing online. I think i can get any parts here, if not available, they get it from Mangalore or bangalore.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I'm not into technology much these days. So i have limited knowledge of recent changes in the world of PC (Previously i used to subscribe digit magazine way back in 2009 i guess ;) ). After browsing through net, i found out that AMD Ryzen 5 2400G is the deal in terms of processors. If there are any better ones, suggestions are always welcome. Also i have been using Windows 7 Home Premium on my laptop, and i think windows 10 home is similar to it. I want to know if there is any specific reason not to buy Windows 10 Home. And i have seen these fancy cabinets, RAM with LED lights. I dont want those things. My requirements are reliable parts and atleast future proof for another 5 years.

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Intel® Core™ i5-8400 Desktop Processor-13,000
MSI B360M PRO-VDH-7,700
CORSAIR 8GB DDR4 CMK8GX4M1D3000C16 Corsair 8GB DDR4 CMK8GX4M1D2666C16 -6400
KINGSTON INTERNAL SSD A400 240GB (SA400S37-240G)-3,900
CORSAIR CX450-3,400
Corsair 100R Black-2,800
Zotac GTX 1050 TI 4GB GDDR5 Mini-13000

TheSloth

The Slowest One
You will not be able to play the games you mentioned without a graphics card. Even if you managed to run the game, it will lag alot. That's why minion added a GPU in the config
Thank you for your response. But i dont want graphics card right now. And i need to buy, UPS, Keyboard & mouse too.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Where can I get a CX450 for Rs.3400?

Need to buy one asap.
Buy Online Corsair CX Series CX450 450 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified ATX PSU (CP-9020120-UK) lowest price in india at www.theitdepot.com

Buy CORSAIR CX450 Best Price in India starcomp.in

Broken In
Buy Online Corsair CX Series CX450 450 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified ATX PSU (CP-9020120-UK) lowest price in india at www.theitdepot.com

Buy CORSAIR CX450 Best Price in India starcomp.in

Out of stock at theitdepot.com.

Never heard of starcomp. Is it reliable? Even they don't have it. At final page, got this message " This product is not available in the requested quantity. 1 of the items will be backordered."

RageshAntony

In the zone

Never heard of starcomp. Is it reliable? Even they don't have it. At final page, got this message " This product is not available in the requested quantity. 1 of the items will be backordered."
Try vedantcomputers.

Also in itdepot, if you order online, before that, call them and confirm whether they having stock. They are not mentioning out of stock in Web site

Minion

Conversation Architect

Find it locally

Top Bottom