• YES

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • NO

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Troubleshooting/backup option. I also work on my PC. Can't suffer even a day's loss if the GPU goes kaput.
Perhaps you should keep an old video card around. Plus if you use your system for work, I am guessing that you don't overclock or otherwise tune your system beyond standard operating specs. In which case the GPU dying is less likely than your hard drive (assuming spinning rust) getting corrupted.

Alternatively, you can wait for the Ryzen 3 APUs.

bubusam13

Human
$299 is approx 21k+ gst
I doubt the calculation will be so direct when it comes to INR. It will be near to 30k. May be more. For 5800X, I feel the price is on the higher side.

Truly speaking I still don't feel my FX6300 under powered for daily tasks. It runs slow on data-science compute though.

OP
avichandana20000

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
I doubt the calculation will be so direct when it comes to INR. It will be near to 30k. May be more. For 5800X, I feel the price is on the higher side.

Truly speaking I still don't feel my FX6300 under powered for daily tasks. It runs slow on data-science compute though.
feeling same as my 955 BE is also not underpowered for daily task with 16gb ram and a ssd....

kartikoli

Busy!!
Damn same case here. Are you also planning to buy a GPU? I need to do an entire build and now I am thinking to just pick up a console instead. All this waiting and speculation along with limited stocks and scalpers is getting incredibly frustrating.
I'll upgrade my CPU/Mobo and RAM but will buy a GPU sometime later (I use my PC mostly for office work and only get free time during weekend). For me, 5500 would be a great choice if it matches 3600 performance with better single core performance. Lets hope for the best and see how it goes

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Socket AM4 Isn't Dead - What we know about AMD's Early 2022 Ryzen Processors
Five things AMD just confirmed about their next-generation CPU platform

Top Bottom