1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Amd Config ! Help

Discussion in 'PC Components / Configurations' started by techiways, Mar 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techiways

techiways New Member

Hi,

Please suggest me on to buy a new pc..

1. The system is for multi tasking

2. I should be able to play most of the games (Especially half life, sims and fps)however i aint a vivid gamer

3. The configuration should exclude DVD rw, Mouse, Key board & monitor and include everything els.

4. I am looking for atleast 1 GB of ram

5. All this should not cost me anything over 25,000 (@ chennai / bangalore price)

6. It should include surround speakers and support for good quality audio and video

Since the system will be used for a average of 8 hours a day, a suitable cooler may also be suggested

Moreover if the mobo has integrated graphics which could be used to play most of the games such as hl, quake4 & nfsug, I wouldnt need a Graphic card....

Kindly suggest me a precise config mathching my need.

I'd also love to talk to any dealer who could ship all this asap at prices stated above.

2. drvarunmehta

drvarunmehta New Member

Asus A8N-VM - 4200
    Athlon64 3000+ - 6100
    Hynix/Transcend 512 MB DDR400 RAM - 2100
    Sony dual-layer burner - 2700
    Seagate 80 GB SATA - 2700
    17" LG CRT - 5200
    Cabinet+PS - 1500
    Logitech kbd+mouse - 750
    Creative Inspire 4.1 - 2750

Total - 28000

You need to increase your budget or cut down on less important stuff like 4.1 speakers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.