AMD Athlon XP 1800+ One Year Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

jainshubhanyu

Broken In
Hi!

Going for an Athlon X2... so selling my present Athlon XP 1800+ .... at Rs. 1000. Anyone out there?

Processor is the one I am using now, so no fault in it. Will give you the box also, so no warranty hassles - warranty was for 5 years, bought the processor on 20 June, 2002 - so one year of warranty still remaining.

Thank you.

patilak1234

Right off the assembly line
jainshubhanyu said:
Hi!

Going for an Athlon X2... so selling my present Athlon XP 1800+ .... at Rs. 1000. Anyone out there?

Processor is the one I am using now, so no fault in it. Will give you the box also, so no warranty hassles - warranty was for 5 years, bought the processor on 20 June, 2002 - so one year of warranty still remaining.

Thank you.

Hi
Mention what else u r giving
Like r u giving MB with it or not

harikatt

In the zone
hi @patilak123, may be he is selling only the processor,,, no mother board,, since if he is going to give MB,, then he might mentioned it,, lets see what he replies.

OP
J

jainshubhanyu

Broken In
Well .... I was going to sell only the processor... but if anyone wants it with board, then here goes.

The board is an MSI KT4AV, purchased on 26 November 2004. Perfect condition, nothing wrong. Either you may see the specs on the MSI site, or the general specs I provide here:

- 5 PCI slots
- 1 AGP 8x slot
- 5.1 AC97 chip onboard
- 1 Floppy, 4 IDE connectors UDMA 133 enabled.
- 6 USB slots, 4 onboard; 2 via S-cable (which came with the board)

Standalone processor: Rs. 1,000 + shipping
Standalone motherboard: Rs. 2,500 + shipping
Processor + Motherboard: Rs. 3,000 (shipping free)

Any doubts, any queries, I am here !!

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom