Amd am4 desktop processor and mother board price

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I want to buy a new assembled PC and so I am searching according to my need.

My requirement is I want amd ryzen processor with four CPU cores and 3.5 ghz. After that I want gigabyte motherboard with not extra ordinary features. I want AM4 socket.

I have searched and found that the cost specified in online websites are high.

Please try to tell the exact price of the processor and mother board in your region.

Regards,
Rupesh.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hi Rupesh!

If you need entire system then fill the questionnaire below
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/as...wer-these-questions-first.149943/post-1542847

If you need only CPU and Mobo then please the parts which you already have and specify the budget for CPU and mobo each.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
I want the following

CPU : amd ryzen processor

Mother board: gigabyte

Ram: 8 GB

Cabinet: not needed

Hard disk: not needed

Monitor : smallest LCD monitor

Amd ryzen processors are the most advanced which consists of latest technology such as zen1, zen2, zen3 etc.,. Also heat generation is less. So I want any ryzen processor with lowest cost.

Gigabyte mother boards are manufactured with durability kept in mind. I mean they can withstand humidity, high temperature etc.,. Also the capacitors and ICS fitted on those boards does have high quality. Actually I don't high memory graphics and 1gb is sufficient. So I want any mother board from gigabyte with lowest cost with am4 socket.

What I want to do with new PC is

1) convert mp3 files to m4a files

2) copy music files from system hard disk to phones memory card

3) To store all my photos and PDFs etc in system hard disk and copy those files to my tab memory card when needed.

Actually all of the above can be done through any old PC which consists of Celron processor also.

But if I want to convert mp3 to m4a the latest zen3 processor does well.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Do you have a dedicated GPU lying around? Most Ryzen CPUs lack an iGPU so your PC won't boot w/o a dGPU. Something like R3 4350G has an iGPU but is overpriced at 13k for a 4c/8t CPU as a 6c/12t i5 10400 costs 16k & there's no way an R3 4350G can outperform that.

Gigabyte & even MSI has been criticized for poor after-sales in India, Gigabyte has been criticized for poor quality control as well. So I generally recommend MSI, as Asus is expensive & new AsRock ones seem bad.

Conversion of mp3 to m4a isn't CPU heavy. Its just that your old PC is showing its age & if you are running Win10, well, Windows is pretty heavy these days.

Again asking you to fill this & post it here:
Asking for new PC help? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FIRST
We need info like budget & the parts you already have.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
I think that GPU comes with mother board.

At present I am using desktop PC with amd fx 4100 and gigabyte smt l2pt motherboard.

As I previously stated gigabyte is ultra durable.

Previously once upon a time I have connected three hard disks at a time at first system worked fine and after some time the system switched off. Then I have taken to workshop and after examining he said its smps failure. So he fixed new smps.

After some days I have done the same above and so again smps failure and I have taken to workshop and after examining he said its smps failure.

This time he suggested not to use low watts smps but instead use high watts smps.

After that there is no power failure.

Upon examining the above I can say that gigabyte mother boards are manufactured with durability kept in mind.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Now every amd ryzen processor comes with 4 cores and 12 mb cache which is sufficient for me.

So I want lowest cost amd ryzen processor.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Motherboard is just a motherboard. It does not have any computational power, it is like a wire which connects all components together, so just like a wire, it does not have any memory or gfx of its own.

As far as motherboard's quality is concerned, imo, motherboard's made by good company's have this protection feature. Also if it is a fault of PSU, then what is the role of motherboard?

Also fill this.

*geek.digit.in/community/threads/as...er-these-questions-first.149943/#post-1542847

chetansha

In the zone
Now every amd ryzen processor comes with 4 cores and 12 mb cache which is sufficient for me.

So I want lowest cost amd ryzen processor.

Bro, amd now has changed since earlier where gpu was on board. Now they have intergrated gpu in cpu and now it is called APU. You can look for
2200g 2400g 3200g 3400g 4350g 4650G
Reg motherboard, look for asrock b450 steel legend or b550 chipset . 4xxx series apu will not run on b450 boards.

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Have a look at the following address

*www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-M-rev-1x#kf

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Bro, amd now has changed since earlier where gpu was on board. Now they have intergrated gpu in cpu and now it is called APU. You can look for
2200g 2400g 3200g 3400g 4350g 4650G
Reg motherboard, look for asrock b450 steel legend or b550 chipset . 4xxx series apu will not run on b450 boards.

OK I agree with you can you suggest the lowest cost amd apu

I think that 2200g costs low is it right. If it is can anyone of you suggest the cost of it in your area because costs in online market are high.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
OK I agree with you can you suggest the lowest cost amd apu

I think that 2200g costs low is it right. If it is can anyone of you suggest the cost of it in your area because costs in online market are high.

In that case, wait for Ryzen 3 5300G instead of buying a 2200G, unless you are getting it second hand.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Most of the places are under lockdown, not gonna get quote from a closed shop. Even if you buy online, delivery is gonna take some time. Yeah, prices have shot up. Local seller's price most likely will be in line with the popular online retailers.

You have couple of cheaper options, Athlon and Pentium if you're interested.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
OK I agree with you but I am not going to buy now but after 5 months.

Which is new lowest cost amd processor.

OK I agree with you but I am not going to buy now but after 5 months.

Which is new lowest cost amd processor.

So, post a new thread with the questionnaire like 2 weeks before purchase. In the last 5 months, GPUs went from being a bit overpriced product to a stupidly overpriced hard to get product. So who knows what will happen in the next 6 months.

Allocate at least 40k for a good full PC with a monitor. Start saving, if you feel that's high.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
So, post a new thread with the questionnaire like 2 weeks before purchase. In the last 5 months, GPUs went from being a bit overpriced product to a stupidly overpriced hard to get product. So who knows what will happen in the next 6 months.

Allocate at least 40k for a good full PC with a monitor. Start saving, if you feel that's high.
If the estimated cost is 40k then its better to drop down the current efforts.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
At present I have PC with amd fx 4100 processor and gigabyte 78lmt s2pt mother board and it is working fine.

But I want most advanced graphics system and sound system and I found some mother boards from gigabyte as shown below

*www.gigabyte.com/in/Motherboard/GA-990FXA-UD5-rev-30#ov

But I found that the cost of it is 15k

I think that it has latest nvida graphics and realtek HD audio, Dolby home theatre system support etc.,.

Can you suggest whether 990 fx mother board is better than 78lmt s2pt

chetansha

In the zone
At present I have PC with amd fx 4100 processor and gigabyte 78lmt s2pt mother board and it is working fine.

But I want most advanced graphics system and sound system and I found some mother boards from gigabyte as shown below

*www.gigabyte.com/in/Motherboard/GA-990FXA-UD5-rev-30#ov

But I found that the cost of it is 15k

I think that it has latest nvida graphics and realtek HD audio, Dolby home theatre system support etc.,.

Can you suggest whether 990 fx mother board is better than 78lmt s2pt

970 and 990 chipset do not have graphics integrated on the board. You dont have connections for display output. Is it clear?

*static.gigabyte.com/StaticFile/Image/Global/675f1e21712034faa5a285b83bb4f71e/Product/7481/png/1000
Your option is to add graphics card to improve the graphics. But given the state of gpu market now, you better forget about buying a new one.
Like i said earlier, your options are
3200g or 3400g with asrock b450 steel legendboard and min 8gbx2 ddr4 pc 3000 mhz ram

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
But in the specifications page of 990fx they stated that " support for nvida graphics " etc.,.

Top Bottom