Amazon order stuck at Preparing for Dispatch

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Ordered couple of products in this festival sale, and the ETA was tomorrow. The original ETA itself was too long, now that it has stuck at "Preparing for dispatch" for over 2 days, I don't know if I will get it by tomorrow. Contacted CC, they say the issue escalated they have forwarded the request to delivery station :? :blink: and I am keeping my fingers crossed. The fastest I ever got an order delivered was two days. If the order don't get shipped today, it's impossible to deliver on said date.

Last edited:
Only CC can help you.

My friend's TV from FK was supposed to delivered 2 days ago & installed yesterday, but its out for delivery today. So it happens at times.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Give a slack to those delivery boys. Festive season combined with these offer days must be taking a toll on them.

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Give a slack to those delivery boys. Festive season combined with these offer days must be taking a toll on them.
You think it's already reached delivery station? Going by the status, it's not even packed and not shipped.
It's 5th day since I placed the ordered and it's still "Preparing for dispatch".

In the past I have ordered smartphones during normal sale and festive sales. Both the times I received in 2 days of ordering, the quickest ever. May be they prioritize which items delivered first. Grooming kit and headphones aren't top of that list, I guess. ;)

patkim

Cyborg Agent
One possibility is that due to current ongoing sale, the product has actually gone out of stock but since the seller could be capable of restocking it in the background, to fulfill current orders, the status is stuck at 'preparing for dispatch'. Once the product gets restocked in the background it should get dispatched.

CC may be unaware of this process and are likely to give you scripted responses.

See if you can directly communicate with the seller thru amazon inbox.

I have placed 3 orders this time all from Appario retail (who directly can not be contacted) but despite being so close to their warehouse, my order deliveries are planned for 22-Oct (Non prime purchase)

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
One possibility is that due to current ongoing sale, the product has actually gone out of stock

I have placed 3 orders this time all from Appario retail (who directly can not be contacted) but despite being so close to their warehouse, my order deliveries are planned for 22-Oct (Non prime purchase)
I had a similar theory in mind after seeing the same status for days.

That's too long. We had a similar timeline for one of our order when we bought a washing machine. Don't know what was the ETA, but it took them over a week. Yes, it was delivered before ETA.

Finally, it's started moving. If they keep up this speed, I will get it tomorrow.

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Arrived :clap2:

From "shippped" to "delivery" it took just 24hrs. As one of the CC agent said, they take minimum time for delivery but packing/shipping takes time.

Top Bottom