[Complaint] Amazon deletes seller's feedback.

DFC

Broken In
Guys, yesterday i left a 1* seller feedback for a purchase i made from amazon but it got deleted. This is a very serious issue because i purchase a item based on his good rating. But unfortunately he send me a low quality product ( Its a roti maker, whole thing has started to rust with just one wash, i have to eat TOXIC roti now ).

This is cheating and misguiding the buyers by amazon. Seller feedback is important because it helps us to decide whether to buys from that seller or no.

OP
D

DFC

Broken In
If you have any doubt then write a negative feedback and see what happens.

This is not the first time i got fooled, check this topic here *forum.digit.in/service-rma-watch/197390-problem-new-hp-monitor-purchased-amazon.html?highlight= . The seller i purchase had 4.9/5 rating. 100% positive feedback. I closed my eyes and bought it, what can go wrong right? He send me defective and 1 year old product. The monitor had color calibration problem in it.

Be cautious while buying specially from sellers with less rating and new sellers. And if you check seller feedback on amazon you will notice everyone has 4.5, 4.7 etc rating with no negative feedback which is very suspicious.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Guys, yesterday i left a 1* seller feedback for a purchase i made from amazon but it got deleted. This is a very serious issue because i purchase a item based on his good rating. But unfortunately he send me a low quality product ( Its a roti maker, whole thing has started to rust with just one wash, i have to eat TOXIC roti now ).

This is cheating and misguiding the buyers by amazon. Seller feedback is important because it helps us to decide whether to buys from that seller or no.

BTW at least Amazon is selling TOXIC Roti Maker's.:laughing_NF:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Why would amazon delete seller's feedback. May be it is the seller who is deleting in your case.

Check cloudtail, there are lots of negative feedback still present...

Top Bottom