Amazing iPhone "Matches Most of its Hype"

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
“The phone is so sleek and thin,” reports David Pogue (New York Times) in his review of iPhone, that “it makes Treos and Blackberrys look obese.” And the software transcends. “It’s fast, beautiful, menu-free, and dead simple to operate.” If you need “to answer a call, you can tap Answer on the screen, or pinch the microscopic microphone bulge on the white earbud cord. Either way, music or video playback pauses until you hang up.” As for email, it’s “fantastic. Incoming messages are fully formatted, complete with graphics; you can even open (but not edit) Word, Excel and PDF documents.” And “the Web browser,” he points out, “is the real dazzler.” No “stripped down, claustrophobic My First Cellphone Browser; you get full Web layouts, fonts and all, shrunk to fit the screen. You scroll with a fingertip — much faster than scroll bars. You can double-tap to enlarge a block of text for reading, or rotate the screen 90 degrees, which rotates and magnifies the image to fill the wider view.” In short, Pogue calls the iPhone, “the most sophisticated, outlook-changing piece of electronics to come along in years.”

Read the review

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
^^^^ Don't you know? Arya is trying from the last 8 months to get a job in Apple store as Mac genius by promoting Mac & Apple in digit forum. He is the best Apple Salesman in Digit forum....just look at how nicely he mention "iPhone matches all its hype"...he forgot to mention "iPhone : All hype, no work" :D

Pathik

Google Bot
arey u 2 dont get started again...
btw this safari on iphone is really starting to get me interested..

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
spam ... like all other thread reported ... fanboyism is 1 thing but this is pure spamming arya i think uv become a true salesman

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Because all of them are different reviews from respected technology columnists. Why do you feel it is spam? Instead of cluttering up the Technology News forum, I posted reviews where they are supposed to be posted.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Wont it better to just start a Single topic "iPhone Reviews" and then post all of these there. :confused:

It is not good idea to post each one seperate......One Day the threads would be "iPhone rocks - Sukhi" "iPhone does it for - Jassi" "Ah! kaam karda Oye! Burrraaaaaaaaaaaah! - Jagga, Now where is that stylus...it works as a Toothpick" :lol: :lol:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Total No of SPAM on the Board:-

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61470
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61468
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61469
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61098
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61471

OMG,Its only iphone,iphone,iphone..Is the Author of all these threads a a honest SalesMan of Apple?:lol:
We know iphone will be released on June 29..And People will realize the truth and reality of the product once its relased.Plz Stop Ranting about iphone everywhere on this Forum..I also know that this product is a revolutionary device which is most awaited by all people.

Note: This Post is posted by a ordinary person.I am neither a MacBoy,WinBoy or a LinBoy;):)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
@ rakesh

How else do u think he is gonna get a job in Apple store. He don't know how computer or hardware or OS works, so this is the only way left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom