all natak in name of reality shows.deceived viewers,wealthy channels(essay a of fren)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saharika

In the zone
Well
Well I happen to get one essay written by my fren,
I don’t know she is correct or not….

JUST EDITED SOMETHING WE CAME ACROSS
Amit’s fan shows true colors, warns Nepalese people not to vote Prashant

According to the reporter of one of the reputed newspaper, fans of amit (along with the khasi community) has warned nepali people in Meghalaya not to vote for Prashant. They have warned that serious action will be taken against any Nepalese who will vote for Prashant. They have also added that they will throw all Nepalese out of state if Amit Pual doesn’t win the title.

As the result of that not even a single rally has been organized for prashant in Meghalaya though it is densely Nepalese populated area. Sources add that even in the last concert of Amit, nepali people were forced to participate for Amit in the program.
Taking to reporter on phone, the president of Organization of Non resident Nepalese, Mr Til Bahadur Gurung said that they have been forcefully involved in the campaign for amit.

Even the state government has barred Nepalese people to vote for Prashant. The PCO of the most part of the state remain free to vote for Amit from Friday night to Saturday morning. Nepali people are barred to enter PCO during these hours.

“We have been voting to Prashant hiding though mobile”, added the president of organization.

The kashi community launched a campaign against any one who votes for Prashant and said that they will throw out all nepalese people from the state if amit paul didn’t win the title.

There are around 1 lakh Nepalese in the Meghalaya only.

Quoted

people have seen lots of natak now.Well I think the teleserial are being drafted and shown in new way ..with the name of reality shows. Well the tv worms who are attached to tv for serials are already there and other men/women who loathe serials and dramas are also drifted towards it, showing natak even news channel have joined them now who has job to right right informartion and discourage natak...?

American people does it first and then it is copied here with the new favour…
UK people also does natak…
There was show something call..brother or what..
See silpa shetty case…all jade case and all..row…emotions….patorism and finally who is the winner “The show Runner “ with huge amount of sms..from asian people ...and money on it…
For me taking sipla who is not all white was all part of the natak…so that later the row could be started in name of color…
otherwise there were many other actress more famous than silpa in India..why silpa..who was not doing so many good movies…so why silpa was taken?

So that natak is now in India…

Well just what I feel….

Now all the manipulation is about making more sms votes ,earning more money…even the position ..titles is fixed or not only god knows…because who authenticates those votes ..what ever they say..declare people should believe that….

in a political polling which is monitored by 100 people is question and this one....can sms companies back what these shows says..?

So usually they present the one they want to win in such a way that people are disguised and start loving ..things..after all premieum sms should come…

So all about sms

And even judge fights ..even in a gully show if people or judge start fighting the organizer try to manage all things ….talk to all parties…they make rules and all try to avoid things and people are not fool ..they supress thier emotion for rules...

here judge are paid also ..if it was not natak they would have shut up even for big money they get for the shows..

But here it is shown in such a way …and may be they say please fight in the show so that we can create enthusiasm ….in people…or may be part of natak to throw some body…

So all natak going on…they can pick any men/women and make them any thing ..it seems like….using their goodwill..

Any way these are all what I feel.Ok I do have freedom of not looking but I do have right about saying what I feel..using freedom of my expression…may not be truth or match with other ….

Well don’t know what is truth…
What do you think is she right…
Her eassy is going on she says she will be adding more as ,in her own words natak moves on…

thanks

Last edited:
OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
according to her some more

news channel should come front and rather joining and hunting in pair..
where is sting operation ...which shows a constable having bribe...
as for me there must have been mol-tol for position in different shows ..
they can do sting operation and show it...
goverment should monitor it
the goverment should make provision to check either they are teeling truth...
when they throw people from contest or make somebody win who can grauntee ..that they have vote or they have paid....
so giverment should make the plans to track these other wise ban these

they are making things like gambling and not having any accountability or forgetting duties...

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
Quoted from her again
The most whimsical things is a copier called anu malik commenting what he calls sur....which he never knew through out his life....after all copying doesnot requires it....i cannot remember even a one song of his where i could say oh he has indeed sung it....all shouting .....lets pay holi...just using goodwill of his copied music and people should bear him.....if some body is to be punished for copyright its anu malik then only music industy should say "stop piracy" ...the shows has turn into laughter show when mr malik talks about sur...is he trying to know what is sur...

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
clarification from her
Indyan said:
Well I saw each and every episode of Celebrity Big Bro UK. I definitely dont think they were acting or it was possible. They racism fiasco isnt something that was created to garner votes.
taking a deep breadth forgeting those emotional things i think we can think as a general student of management (in the world)..it is all business...
all the competition have their rules ...if may be one day that a sudden row broke out and it gets out...that also if that was not natak that would not be telecasted...
so the organizar are making aall these qurrel natak themselves....the jade was no exceptional.....

Indyan said:
In American Idol the votes are verified by some independent agency (atleast for the finale it was).
ok american idol getting formal becoz of competition ..at first it was not and ith people rasing question...
it is all sure that all version all episode are fixed ....but relaity is these re coming out of management greelk mind rather than so called public...

Indyan said:
I got the feeling that Big Brother India was rigged badly from 1 or 2 episodes that I watched.

But yeah a good part of reality shows isnt actually reality.QUOTE]

start thinking from why they took shilpa bcoz she was black ..she was not that successul to drag indian public at that time..nor she was so dazzling that she could drag white foreigners......so all natak and part of the grand design

if u parliament has banned that showit would have proved that it was not fixed and with that all hike it was not banned ..so it proves all natak...
all made them famous only....we were emotionally touched we floode them with sms who is the final winner
the organizer who earns from this...if there was not this row think how many indain would have voted and after this how many voted
Some reality shows I like :

now which issue or group is next..they are being afarid to touch this english musilim thing ..but i am sure one day that theywill do it as well

dd_wingrider

In the zone
one thing tat i can see on reality shows is people crying all the time, i mean everybody cries on these shows, no matter watever happens, there are shows in which school going children participates i never saw them crying them on tv, bt these grown up people , spin of a hat they will start crying:-? seriously wierd behaviour, for some i can understand they can't take so much pressure bt not only them everyone else also do the same, moreover they cry in chorus , all of them, weirdos:evil:

Last edited:

lalam

In the zone
@dd ya i really find it pathetic sometimes.

Well i do feel that all this reality shows are just fictious sometimes but then again there are times when it does set you thinking twice. I mean recently when emon got eliminated from indian idol well who was gonna even think that would happen, i know i didn't. Just that i thought he already was the crown one and now both the finalist are not even from central india. I was kindda shocked by that, i am from NE india myself and never did i imagine that it would happen! Just my view.
I hate reality shows nowadays though well most of them. Overdone and all. What sucks the most was FEAR FACTOR INDIA yuck! Didn't understand why only celebrities were allowed to take part in it. I still don't know what they were thinking. That show came and went even faster.

A

axe_effect

Re: all natak in name of reality shows.deceived viewers,wealthy channels(essay a of f

well i think that not everything is natak..but i agree to this point tht these ppl can go to any extent to increase their TRPs..

and why only reality shows...tv channels are too involved in this..remember the PRINCE CASE which was SHOWCASED by almost all news channels even after the child got out of tht pit..

recently i was watching INDIA LIVE..i was quite shocked at the fact tht they were praising themselves for solving a case which i thought was NATAK..

but none the less..as we have right of expressing they too have the right of FREEDOM OF PRESS...which they have used to make max profit...name, fame and now DEFAME..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom