Aitel Broadband WIFI connectivity issues.

ram22693

That Elusive 7850 HD
First of all, I am from Chennai. I changed to Airtel broadband today and the speeds are good enough considering I was on BSNL before. Airtel have introduced this new system, at least new to me, where I have to create a master wifi account and then have many sub accounts using the master account. Basically, every device that tries to connect to my wifi will be using a seperate sub account from my master account. I am sure some of y'all will be aware of this.

I am able to connect to my phones perfectly well using these sub accounts but somehow it doesn't seem to be working on my PC. I use the Netgear WNA1000M to connect to wifi using my PC but every time I try to do so, I get the same dialog box asking me to fill the username and password(of the sub account I think) which every time I fill results in nothing but the box popping up again without connecting.

Also, can one of you let me know how to disable mutliple SSIDs to show. Airtel puts out two SSID with the second one always being "MGMNT."

Top Bottom