Airtel Mobile Office- handset suggestion - you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

priyankeshu

Right off the assembly line
HI there,

I have been reading this forum for sometime... and after lot of research i finally want some recommendations from people in here who are using mobile office on the laptop

Background:
I want to use internet on my laptop. I do not have a cellphone right now, i plan to get airtel prepaid and use it 25 rs a day in Mumbai.

Problem
There are so many handsets available in the market. I want to spend the least amount to get the work done.

I was planning for Nokia 3110c but i heard that it does not have usb cable so it gives slow speeds.

I might buy nokia 7210 supernova or something else... if it is lot better.. but if 3110c does the job i would love to buy 3110c cuz it is cheaper....

Kindly tell me
- Have u used mobile office
- which cell phone were u using
- what speed did you get (KBPS downloading..)
- which city ur in
- other Handsets that you recommend

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Buy any handset having EDGE class 32. Speed as high as 30kBps available at times in Delhi using nokia 3120 C. 6233(Class 10) gives upto 25kBps

hot zubs

live life king like...
i hav been using it from past one year...
i hav changed many cells but always got a nokia with usb cable...
it gives a speed of 30kbps at night n 20 at day at bangalore...
u can pick any Nokia phone with USB facility....

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Nokia 3110c does has USB data cable. My choice would be to get 5130 XM. As said above get a handset having CLASS 32 EGDE or GPRS to get the best speeds possible. I do have used MO for browsing for more than a year or so but lately it has gone slow. Not to forget they have increased the daily rental to 25 from 15.

OP
P

priyankeshu

Right off the assembly line
i hav been using it from past one year...
i hav changed many cells but always got a nokia with usb cable...
it gives a speed of 30kbps at night n 20 at day at bangalore...
u can pick any Nokia phone with USB facility....

which cellfone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom