Airtel internet - Mobile office

Status
Not open for further replies.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
yeah dude.............vodafone have edge but u need edge enabled mobile to use it...........

i hv N73music edition and i get speed of 30 Kilo Bytes per second ie 256 Kilo bits per second (kbps ) !!

i also have the old one sim card....actually very old........of that Hutch......with orange petals !!

*www.thedf.co.in/images/hutch-logo.gif

and i dont think tht it make any difference !!:razz:
30Kbps :shock: are you sure, I highly doubt it, can you post a speedtest result here

Btw here are speedtest results from airtel and Docomo

AIRTEL
*www.speedtest.net/result/732713377.png

DOCOMO

*www.speedtest.net/result/729553424.png

Last edited:

sachitgul

Journeyman
damn im trying for hours now..
but still EDGE network isnt coming on my i5700..

i cancelled Vodafone live and then after restarting reactivated it..
it still doesnt come..

went to my wireless settings and selected use only 2g networks but still its not coming..

what seems to be the problem?!?!

sachitgul

Journeyman
Network (EDGE or GPRS) still not come...

has anyone ever faced??
i have tried everything..

damn..
is this ever going to work?!!?
:sad:

Network (EDGE or GPRS) still not come...

has anyone ever faced??
i have tried everything..

damn..
is this ever going to work?!!?
:sad:

try in settings there must be some option of Mode select........there must be some option with Dual Mode.....try selecting it and restart ur fone and see if anything happens...............

or mayb ur fone running net through EDGE only and u dont knw it !
or may b there is no sign to show abt it and it run via EDGE automatically !! :p

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

30Kbps :shock: are you sure, I highly doubt it, can you post a speedtest result here

Btw here are speedtest results from airtel and Docomo

AIRTEL
*www.speedtest.net/result/732713377.png

DOCOMO

*www.speedtest.net/result/729553424.png

ya sure...........i'll do it when i renew that plan again.........it just finished on 28th March !

i'll be renewing it in 2-3 days ..........then i will post u a speed test pic and a screenshot of internet speed of Connection manager too ! :-D

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

damn im trying for hours now..
but still EDGE network isnt coming on my i5700..

i cancelled Vodafone live and then after restarting reactivated it..
it still doesnt come..

went to my wireless settings and selected use only 2g networks but still its not coming..

what seems to be the problem?!?!

well i cant seem to find your phone here..........may b vodafone live EDGE is not compatible with ur phone..................

*www.vodafone.in/existingusers/vodafonelive/pages/compatiblephone.aspx

sachitgul

Journeyman
try in settings there must be some option of Mode select........there must be some option with Dual Mode.....try selecting it and restart ur fone and see if anything happens...............

or may b there is no sign to show abt it and it run via EDGE automatically !! :p

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

ya sure...........i'll do it when i renew that plan again.........it just finished on 28th March !

i'll be renewing it in 2-3 days ..........then i will post u a speed test pic and a screenshot of internet speed of Connection manager too ! :-D

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

well i cant seem to find your phone here..........may b vodafone live EDGE is not compatible with ur phone..................

im using a samsung galaxy spica i5700..
its not on that list..:sad:

still not having internet on my phone..
damn..
this is irritating..

vodafone is starting to suck for me knw..
:x

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

Hmmm Lets see :))

whoa guys vodafone download cap increased to 2 gb per month !! :-D

guys seriously luv it !!
I think it is inc to compete airtel yr !!
Ya and i'll be posting its speed test tomorrox guys
~~cheers~~

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
whoa guys vodafone download cap increased to 2 gb per month !! :-D

guys seriously luv it !!
I think it is inc to compete airtel yr !!
Ya and i'll be posting its speed test tomorrox guys
~~cheers~~

Really ?
I wanna try the speed in my area.
Is there any any cheaper option for that like others ?

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

lol...i download 10gb daily...:-o:-o:-o

What's ur GPRS plan ?

@revolution

i dont think there is any alternative.....but ya you could try if any of ur frnd got vodafone connec....and a supported EDGE enabled mobile !!

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

*img44.imageshack.us/img44/7292/scr0085.th.jpg

*img28.imageshack.us/img28/5359/scr0019.th.jpg

*img530.imageshack.us/img530/4665/scr0018.th.jpg

*img85.imageshack.us/img85/5384/scr0013.th.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

guyz posted the speed of my vodafone connec via EDGE yr................so posted screenshots of connection manager of my phone during downloading !! :-D

cheers !!

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
@paper_heart_21

I have Nokia 2700 Classic ATM and I'm going to get a new Vodafone prepaid SIM.
Is my mobile EDGE enable ?
If yes,how to do that ?
But don't the all GPRS tariff of Vodafone Kolkata.....

@paper_heart_21

I have Nokia 2700 Classic ATM and I'm going to get a new Vodafone prepaid SIM.
Is my mobile EDGE enable ?
If yes,how to do that ?
But don't the all GPRS tariff of Vodafone Kolkata.....

yeah dude i also have one 2700c in home with my mom actually......it runs gprs perfectly due to EDGE !!
try it.........and if u dont have any tariff plan there then u wont be noticing any difference in speed as u wont use it much coz 10p/10kb cos Rs 10/mb which is too costly then

and also 2700c have opera mini built in browser so u may not experience any diff in speed !!:-o

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

hyderabad:p

ohk dude...........ENjoy yaar..........!!:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom