Airtel cheated me

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi_12ka4

Broken In
I am a airtel user For 4 months I use Airtel only for to use GRPS.
but on 18 oct assigne me Caller Hello tunes by itself. i have not request to airtel nor dailed 867 for hello tune. airtel has deducted 45 Rs from Balance.airtel also turn off it Costumer Service.
can any one help me to retrived my balance back.where i can get TRAI email Address Or Phone no.
Suggest me more.

I wish all Happy Dhantarus In Advvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvence

K

krazyfrog

You can call airtel customer care on 9892098920 from a landline.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
even i faced a similar situation, and i complained to trai and consumer forum but nothing happened.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
call and complain to them that some new recruit activated this service on my number without my permission ..... tell them to cancel and re-imburse they did once for me ..... try it out

official

In the zone
airtel calls you and says to press this and that to activate the service.Once you press the service is activated and you are charged.I get min. 5 calls from airtel advertising about their services within a day.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ well if u hv pressed a button then u hv opted for a service but many a times without doing anything the service gets activated because new (@##$***) call centre employee does it to meet his target and we hav to suffer .... happens very often

dinesh_mettur

Journeyman
that too happened for me also i had enquired to cc but they r not responding properly so we cant oppose a mnc like airtel .....

so leave it if u complain to trai nothing will happen

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ blast them keep calling them constantly pester them like they do to us ....

S

sariq

they will block cutomer care access for one month if you call too frequently

aku

Gonna make it BiG
Nuthing new.. its really sumthin normal from the airtel guyz... those bl00dy m0t\-\a fu***rs can do any thing to extract evn a ammount as lo as 13 paise.. yeah u hrd me rit!

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Abhi , it's nothing new. They have done this for ages . But there are some ways which make you feel a LOT HAPPPPPPPIIIIIIEEEERRRR

1. Leave Airtel for Good.
2. I downloaded stuff over 3.5 GB(credit should go to my friends) who had nothing better to do in class but play with my new N70 plus TV from lot other sources on WEB.
3. Call 121 & then press option to talk to customer care, while on hold call 121 again & then again press the option . Do this as many times as u like . &
then hold a conference& let them do the talking ( personal fav). ENJOY
4. Drive them nuts. I had one dude who was poor in English talking to him for a real long time .
They actually credited 200 bucks to me for the application that i had supposedly downloaded from my ''''2100'''' from Airtel Live.

And no they don't block your 121 for a month , but a day or so.
neways u can still call from other phones.

S

sariq

mehra.rakesh said:
3. Call 121 & then press option to talk to customer care, while on hold call 121 again & then again press the option . Do this as many times as u like . &
then hold a conference& let them do the talking ( personal fav). ENJOY
thats great innovative idea. you are genius :)
once i was blocked i was sending >1000 sms daily on 121 by pc suit in auto mode.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^^ :)
today got a message that 'MISSED CALL ALERTS' is chargable from 15Nov, Rs.15/m :( it is free still now, all goods price is decreasing and Airtel is increasing their charges.... think about MO, its now Rs.250/m which was Rs.99/m 1 year before ...:x

amol48

Searching...
Airtel in prepaid will block CC for a month (aprox) if you call more than thrice a day. but in postpaid no such problem. Even if gets due to some other reasons it will be solved in few min. I have many such experiences. Airtel CC in postpaid is really too good !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom