Age Progression (The Easy Way)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheetah

In the zone
I am starting this thread in response to Vijay`s thread located at *thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18755 .The thread is locked so i am unable to reply there.

The easy way for Making Young people look old is by using the Image Morphing Tools like Morpheus or Fanta Morph.

See the Fanta Morph Screenshot below.I have done all this in 5 minutes only.The more time you devote,the best will be the final image and no hard skills required for that,even a novice user can do it.

*img244.echo.cx/img244/4099/hriold18ts.jpg

Frames:-

*img244.echo.cx/img244/5439/hrioldf8uo.jpg

The benefit of this method is that the final image looks more realistic.The images made by Vijay's Method are looking Cartoonish.

I want to clear one thing.The images which Vijay posted on his thread >> *thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18755 are not made by him.All the pictures are taken from Shekhar Gurera's Website.Shekhar Gurera's pictures are being published in various Newspapers from last 1-2 years.You can find all pics in the future lens section of Shekhar Gurera's Website .

*www.geocities.com/vjsona/age/4.JPG
*www.geocities.com/vjsona/age/5.JPG
*www.geocities.com/vjsona/age/7.JPG

I think he ripped off this tutorial from *www.photoshoplab.com/tutorial_Aging-People.html .He just attached some pictures from Gurera's website to convince others that he wrote the tutorial.

Waiting for Vijay's Reply......

Morphing & Age-progression are As Different as Photoshop & Ms Paint.

No Offence Cheetah,but in morphing,you change a person's face into someone others'.In ur Example,u morph Hritik into some other Old man.Nut in REAL age-Progression,The End Product will also be a Older Hrithik Roshan.

I am no Photoshop Guru but Simple Logic is Enough to Figure it out.Don't u think So.
IMHO,the thread's Title is in need for alteration :wink:

goobimama

 Macboy
the answer that I'm waiting for is, did vijay, the fool, rip off the tutorial or not? Cause if he did, that's a horrible thing to do.

OP
C

cheetah

In the zone
I know dat morphing and age progression are two different things.

But man i am talking about warping,Warping is a feature make a centre image from two pictures.Age progression is usually done by using the morphing tools.

Just make a morph and save the centre image.Its very easy as compared to the Photoshop way.

prasadzmultiplex said:
Morphing & Age-progression are As Different as Photoshop & Ms Paint.

No Offence Cheetah,but in morphing,you change a person's face into someone others'.In ur Example,u morph Hritik into some other Old man.Nut in REAL age-Progression,The End Product will also be a Older Hrithik Roshan.

I am no Photoshop Guru but Simple Logic is Enough to Figure it out.Don't u think So.
IMHO,the thread's Title is in need for alteration :wink:

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
yaar Lovedeep... me 2 have 2 agree 2 prasadzmultiplex, as the mid-image u get is a mix of both the 1st person & 2nd person features... not necessarily entirely of the 1st person.
So the end result can vary. 2 get a good copy, need 2 get someone looking like the 1st person (or his dad ;))

OP
C

cheetah

In the zone
U can keep the slider more towards the left.Just see th frames, i have posted them for that purpose only.

Anyways u have to agree that this method is very very easy as compared to photshop method.

OP
C

cheetah

In the zone
OK.I gave all these things a serious thought.

Koolbluez said that the final image will have the features of both Hrithik and the old man.

Think: We still dont know how Hrithik is gonna look in the future.

We can morph hrithik with 100 old faces or we can assign the work to 100 photoshoppers.
At last it can happen that all of the morphed pics will be highly appealing but will look different from one another. and all of the photoshopped pics will also be highly appealing but will also look different from one another.

For example just look into the Sachin's picture.U will clearly notice that sachin is morphing into some another person, Give it a deep thought and u will realise that we all are guesstimating.We all know the shape of his face but no-one knows the features he will develop in the future.

Thats why i used the Morphing Tool to do the same thing which Shekhar Gurera and others are doing in photoshop.

How many people agree????

NikhilVerma

Padawan
@ cheetah

I'll agree to you 50 : 50

Because your theory is correct for Photoshoppers only...

But American scientists can very accurately tell the future face of a person by looking at his parent's and sibling's faces... It's about genetics... Even a 2 yr old child's face to 24 !!!

And again the future face of a person depends upon the habits of a person.. If sachin doesn't workout when he gets old then he will definately be like the picture shown... But if he continues his current schedule then he will look a lot diffferent...

OP
C

cheetah

In the zone
Yes, i agree with u nikhil.

We must morph that person with a picture of that person's father.Only then we can say that this picture is totally foolproof.

h4xbox

Journeyman
Im sure tht vjthefool has ripped it thoroughly.
Those pics and most of the explanation part look pretty similar on photoshop lab's site.
Why shud he do this , I think it is not so good.

goobimama

 Macboy
I must say cheetahs way is nice. Though it is not accurate, it makes the person look old. Who the hell cares what one will look like after 20 years, its fun to do that and its also easy.

OP
C

cheetah

In the zone
One more thing.

I think these images are copyrighted.Even right click is not allowed on Shekhar gurera's page.I think shekhar want these pictures to reside only on his site so he has clearly mentioned that all pics are copyrighted.

I dont understand what people like Vijay get by stealing other's name and fame.

OP
C

cheetah

In the zone
He said that the website has got only one advanced tutorial.Other tutorials are easy so they have copied it for sure.

One more thing, Vijay is such a fool he asked me many a times how to convert MP3,Wav to MIDI.Lol ...

I cleared it to him that its impossible but he started a new thread on that once..

I dont think he can write such a tutorial...No offence...There are beginners here too but man u have to be in limits.

Even i know very less about programming and advanced stuff but i keep learning from people like enoo....I havent copied someone else's stuff.

vijaythefool

In the zone
One more thing, Vijay is such a fool he asked me many a times how to convert MP3,Wav to MIDI.Lol ...

I cleared it to him that its impossible but he started a new thread on that once..

Thx for the compliments guys, and teetah, Time converts every thing,
and now wav to midi tooo ,YAAR every thing is possible , Dont trust this Dumb machines , seen ur age progression tuts , but the final results end up with an illegally born , dosent resemble any one of his chain... :x :shock: and needs a lil of manual skills to do it consedering his past generations
*www.pluto.dti.ne.jp/~araki/amazingmidi/

What says Teetahthegenious ?

And reguarding the age progression tuts i ve made a clear explanation..

T

Tux

vijaythefool said:

Thx for the compliments guys, and teetah,

What says Teetahthegenious ?

He is cheetah, not teetah..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom