After sale service of Lenovo

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Am planning to buy Lenovo Ideapad Z500 with 740m so was doing a bit of research for lenovo ASS in India specifically in Delhi and found these two threads:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/146381-how-good-lenovo-after-sales-service.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/157123-lenovo-after-sales-support.html

But one of them is a year ago and second one is two years old. So in this time many things would have changed (atleast I am hoping for it).

So I just want to know from the lenovo products owners or if some friend of yours own it: How is after sale service of Lenovo?

Even if you are outside delhi do give your opinion as it will give me a bit of idea about the same.

PS: I live in South Delhi near Nehru palace.

$hadow

Geek in making
Well many a times it depends but according to me you do not want to compare it with dell coz or else you will see it far behind but still it is not that much annoying. Many a time service is quick but some times can make you annoyed since they do not listn to what you are saying rather they kept on saying sir try restarting the laptop.
My brother is using lenovo y500 and his laptop got touch pad problem and it took a lot of time for lenovo even to confirm that this problem exists.

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Well many a times it depends but according to me you do not want to compare it with dell coz or else you will see it far behind but still it is not that much annoying. Many a time service is quick but some times can make you annoyed since they do not listn to what you are saying rather they kept on saying sir try restarting the laptop.
My brother is using lenovo y500 and his laptop got touch pad problem and it took a lot of time for lenovo even to confirm that this problem exists.

Yea there is no doubt about Dell ASS but I am really confused about lenovo service in my area.. None of my friend owns a lenovo product so don't know how to confirm it

rouble

Journeyman
Check Lenovo India facebook page..There are a lot of unhappy people out there..Actually me too gonna buy a Laptop soon, shortlisted Lenovo but these things really confuses a person..Now Lets see!!

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
Check Lenovo India facebook page..There are a lot of unhappy people out there..Actually me too gonna buy a Laptop soon, shortlisted Lenovo but these things really confuses a person..Now Lets see!!

Yea I read those.. That could be a serious issue but usually some noobs always post comments like this on social networking sites.. You will find these types of post even on DELL page

rouble

Journeyman
Yeah that is true but many of them looks legit to me..One of them which got me thinking was the broken screen case on Lenovo B480..Don't know if it was a defect or what??

People only post about their bad exp. , very less people post about their good exp.

In Durgapur, I found Lenovo service much better than Samsung's..........Dell was also good. In Lenovo, when u register a case in their toll free number or email.......your local service centre will call u next day itself

OP
D

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
People only post about their bad exp. , very less people post about their good exp.

In Durgapur, I found Lenovo service much better than Samsung's..........Dell was also good. In Lenovo, when u register a case in their toll free number or email.......your local service centre will call u next day itself

Yea that's very true.. Most of the people only post about their bad experience..

That's good to know about lenovo service in Durgapur.. Still not sure about their service near my place :(

Vijay N

Right off the assembly line
Am planning to buy Lenovo Ideapad Z500 with 740m so was doing a bit of research for lenovo ASS in India specifically in Delhi and found these two threads:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/146381-how-good-lenovo-after-sales-service.html

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/157123-lenovo-after-sales-support.html

But one of them is a year ago and second one is two years old. So in this time many things would have changed (atleast I am hoping for it).

So I just want to know from the lenovo products owners or if some friend of yours own it: How is after sale service of Lenovo?

Even if you are outside delhi do give your opinion as it will give me a bit of idea about the same.

PS: I live in South Delhi near Nehru palace.

Please read about my nightmarish experience with Lenovo's service here:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/service-r...ad-horrible-horrible-after-sales-service.html

I sincerely hope nobody has to go through such an ordeal again

Top Bottom