affordable cabinet and cpu fans

sggupta95

Broken In
hey guys,i am currently looking for a cabinet fan as my current one has died(i was just stretching it out).googling it,a cheap chinese one tells me it was an 80mm one,12v and 0.08A,if that's relevant.
i also need a cpu cooler for my i3(lga 1156).
the budget for both of them is around 1k.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Keep the stock Intel HSF. Go to local tech market, there you might find people selling scrap PC parts, you can get powerful 80mm fan from there.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
1k is not enough for both things (only 2 fans will come at tat budget)

u can get cooler master hyper 212 evo for cpu cooler cheapest and the most vfm effective cpu cooler in market nothing beats it at its price...........
and for cpu fans u can get cooler master standard 120mm fans........

1k is not enough for both things (only 2 fans will come at tat budget)

u can get cooler master hyper 212 evo for cpu cooler cheapest and the most vfm effective cpu cooler in market nothing beats it at its price...........
and for cpu fans u can get cooler master standard 120mm fans........
that for an i3? :facepalm:

get Deepcool Alta 7 (Deepcool Alta 7 - Deepcool: Flipkart.com) and two CM 80mm fab (Cooler Master BC 80 LED FAN Cooler - Cooler Master: Flipkart.com)

OP
S

sggupta95

Broken In
that for an i3? :facepalm:

get Deepcool Alta 7 (Deepcool Alta 7 - Deepcool: Flipkart.com) and two CM 80mm fab (Cooler Master BC 80 LED FAN Cooler - Cooler Master: Flipkart.com)

thanks,but do i really need 2 external fans,if i don't OC?i have a gigabyte hd7750,and my mobo is intel Dh55tc.would it would be possible to OC on this mobo,even with 2 fans?
and on the flipkart page of deepcool alta almost everyone is saying that it's legs are weak,and so i'm a bit hesitant as the reason i'm looking for a new fan is because the legs of the intel stock one broke.
currently,i am trying to get the stock fan repaired,but if it doesn't get repaired i'm thinking of increasing my budget,to around 1k for the cpu fan

OP
S

sggupta95

Broken In
0hey guys can you please quickly tell me if i can OC my gigabyte HD7750,and i3-530 by getting 2 cabinet fans,with my mobo(intel DH55TC)?if i can,i'll buy both of the fans today with a 5% discount.if i can't,then i'll just buy just1 fan sometime later.

0hey guys can you please quickly tell me if i can OC my gigabyte HD7750,and i3-530 by getting 2 cabinet fans,with my mobo(intel DH55TC)?if i can,i'll buy both of the fans today with a 5% discount.if i can't,then i'll just buy just1 fan sometime later.

For over clocking your CPU you need a good heat sink fan.the stock fans are not capable of handling the heat generated during over clocking. A good hsf will cost 2.2k ( CM evo )

Shiva

Top Bottom