Advice required

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Hey people
i need your help. I'm 17 and study in class 11 i'm too much towards computers and my family supports me for that. As i'm a beginner please advise me with what should i begin with to start my carrier ,which computer language should i learn. I love 3d stuff. My friend of my age sell web themes on his website. I wanna do such things as well . His website is www.jibnet.net . If i'm able to do a bit my dad will get me a broadband connection as well.
Would be waiting for your great advices.
Thanx................

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Start with Flash, Photoshop and Dreamweaver if you want to design your site.

Html,xhtml,css,java, php if you want to code websites then later jump onto 3dsmax and Maya for your interest in 3d stuff.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
If you want to become a webdesigner you need to learn the following things :
Html &Xhtml
CSS
Adobe Photoshop
Preferably also flash. If find abode flash too tough give Swish max a try.

Most Wanted

In a New flavour
Captain you need to prepare yourself for a long race. go for BCA or Btech.
you can do short term course mentioned by friends but it will proof you a good professional if you also have one of these degree after 12.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
@captain neo: care to join me as a part of TechFreakiez 2.0 website. I need few authors and moderators...this way u can get access to lots of new things in the web2.0 world and get familiar with website, blogs n forums.

IM me if ur intrested :)

OP
skippednote

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Can you people give me some free links where i can find easy tutorials to learn flash dreamweaver and photoshop. And which versions of these softwares should i try.

Make your free site with ur yahoo mail account -
*www.geocities.com

Then learn some basic HTML tutorials (easy) from -
*www.davesite.com/webstation/html/

I am also doing that.....:p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
check your ip adress information and track others
check this site *www.aruljohn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom