adobe photoshop problem.please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

mortal kombat
well friends some days ago i ran a registry cleaner.and deleted some registry files which were shown by it.after that i started to face this problem.so i uninstalled it (regcleaner) whenever i click on adove photoshop i get this message.

*aycu12.webshots.com/image/22491/2001090805827463646_th.jpg
as i dont have its installation cd.so cant reinstall it.is there any otherway by which it starts working again.

VideoEditingIndia

www.VideoEditingIndia.com
The personalization error you are receiving is most likely due to the serial number information missing from your installation

Which version of Photoshop you are running? Why dont you download the trial version of photoshop from adobe site to reinstall, if you have the legal serial no?

Check this: *kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=326496&sliceId=2

OP
quan chi

quan chi

mortal kombat
VideoEditingIndia said:
The personalization error you are receiving is most likely due to the serial number information missing from your installation

Which version of Photoshop you are running? Why dont you download the trial version of photoshop from adobe site to reinstall, if you have the legal serial no?

Check this: *kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=326496&sliceId=2

well thanks for the reply.but is there anyway to put the serial no back in this.

VideoEditingIndia

www.VideoEditingIndia.com
Yes, you can regedit, but its not recommended as it may damage your system. If you have the legal version, please call adobe people, they will help you regarding this.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Hmmm now you're talking. GIMP is a free open source software for image manipulation. You can get the windows version here - *gimp-win.sourceforge.net/
For those uncomfortable with GIMP and used to Photoshop, GIMPSHOP is recommended. You can get that here - *gimpshopdotnet.blogspot.com/
One specialty of THE GIMP is that its available as a portable application too, which you can carry around on your pendrive and use it in any windows based pc. Portable version may be obtained from *www.portableapps.com
Dependency warning: Note that GIMP requires GTK2 which can be downloaded from the above site(s).

Also refer Grokking the GIMP from here - *gimp-savvy.com/BOOK/
It can be downloaded as an tarball (archive) for offline reference from the above site. The archive will open with winzip or winrar.

Last edited:

jal_desai

In the zone
GIMP is a software tht is "close to" photoshop when it comes to photo editing and creation... it requires a gtk environment

PirateAccess

Broken In
is that legal to answer for this post....if you have using original version have valid serial number...you can use adobe support...or else search for patches in net

NucleusKore

TheSaint
PirateAccess said:
is that legal to answer for this post....if you have using original version have valid serial number...you can use adobe support...or else search for patches in net

No one has answered anything illegal

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
PirateAccess said:
tumhari nick hi illegal lag rahi hai.:D

jal_desai

In the zone
bhaiya legal illegal ki baat hi nahi hai.... vo bande ka software screwed up ho gaya hai... bechara pareshan hai... aur tum log appas me jhagad rahe ho.. calm down... and happy diwali to all... i know i m going off topic.. sorry.

To, quan chi.... u dont have the installation cd... but the thing requires a fresh installation... if u try to solve it up... it'll get messed up more and more... rest i 'll tell u in PM... my e-mail id is jal_desai@yahoo.co.in ... becuse if i say it here... the OWNERS and SUPPORTERS of NON-PIRACY will eat me up illegally ! take care all...

PirateAccess

Broken In
gaurav_indian said:
tumhari nick hi illegal lag rahi hai.:D

i can only laugh for this :p i know how to solve this...but i dunno whether to publish it here or not :?:

dont worry about the nick...its juz to express ourself....anyhow thanks for your comment....which shows me more abt me...lol....

take things possiblily...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom