address proof

arian29

In the zone
Hi I am facing problem in gathering address proof. I am shifting from govt. accommodation to own house (in Dad's name) in Delhi.
Now i need to update my address on all my documents. DL, Passport, Bank Accounts, Pan et.

1) I have telephone mtnl bill and electricity bill but both belong to my Dad's name hence they ain't accepted.
2) I have a bank statement of past one year but even that got rejected as bank statement of only public sector banks is acceptable which i don't have as of now.
3) I have a voter Id card with my old address.
4) I work in a pvt company so certificate from employer also won't work.
5) I have a aadhar card with old address.

Now how do i change the address.. where do i start from..
Help pls..

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Voter ID address can be easily changed IMO.

Plus you can also try to make DL with new address but I suspect that they too will ask for an address proof.

One more thing you can do is that you can get an account opened in PSU banks.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Ration card. The old but forgotten trick. Get it and then you can start setting everything up. Check with your father if he has one still and see if your name exists there. Else try to get it added.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
This is a case of circular reference. You need one document to get another but that needs other document etc.

I thought ration card was acceptable to get other documents though it by itself is not sufficient.

Top Bottom