Add this... Microsoft+Online+Storage+Free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Believe it or not!
(obviously :D)​

Microsoft is giving computer users up to 500 megabytes of online storage for their documents, music, photos and video with a "beta" version of the Web-based file storage system available to 5,000 people. The beta will be widely available later this summer.

Rumours were of a "Live Drive" coming up.. but seems MS has renamed the new service as "Windows Live Folders" for now... and 'll probably change it again the time it bcomes "final"...

For those "who don't know yet"... AOL gives 5GB of space, Yahoo gives hmm.. say.. unlimited email space.. GMail about 3GB. But leave alone these guyz.. I prefer Box.net & Omnidrive for the luxury they give in "user interface" and obviusly my fav'll b big-time-below-the-belt-hitter to all these guyz... AMD Streamload - Mediamax for it's sheer storage size of 25GB!!!

So... guyz.. take ur pick.. go online... without limits... "the internet is ur harddisk" now.

Peace...

[Source]

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
koolbluez said:
Believe it or not!
(obviously :D)​

Microsoft is giving computer users up to 500 megabytes of online storage for their documents, music, photos and video with a "beta" version of the Web-based file storage system available to 5,000 people. The beta will be widely available later this summer.

Rumours were of a "Live Drive" coming up.. but seems MS has renamed the new service as "Windows Live Folders" for now... and 'll probably change it again the time it bcomes "final"...

For those "who don't know yet"... AOL gives 5GB of space, Yahoo gives hmm.. say.. unlimited email space.. GMail about 3GB. But leave alone these guyz.. I prefer Box.net & Omnidrive for the luxury they give in "user interface" and obviusly my fav'll b big-time-below-the-belt-hitter to all these guyz... AMD Streamload - Mediamax for it's sheer storage size of 25GB!!!

So... guyz.. take ur pick.. go online... without limits... "the internet is ur harddisk" now.

Peace...

[Source]
If microsoft implements it as an external drive in "My Computer" , then it'll be very easy to use this as a normal drive n then i think i'll go for it .

I hate the web-based upload system and that's why i don't use any Free online storage service .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom