Accenture- upraised hiring related confusion

K_akash_i

In the zone
Hey guys,
I applied for the customer support position at accenture through upraised, the problem is i got shortlisted after the first assessment, but then i saw a video saying i would be called after a day. I haven't received any calls since 24hrs or more.
When i went and checked the status, it had been changed to 'Moved to another job'.
Can anyone help me figure this out, i did try to get help from upraised, to which they said they would contact me as soon as possible. But if any of you guys have any clue, i'd be happy to know. I just want to move on if it means that one is done and dusted.

Summary : recent graduate, unfamiliar with the hiring process.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Could you try contacting the HR directly? Perhaps call them if you have the number and then ask about the update, they will usually have a more up to date information about your position.

BTW, what are your qualifications?

OP
K_akash_i

K_akash_i

In the zone
Could you try contacting the HR directly? Perhaps call them if you have the number and then ask about the update, they will usually have a more up to date information about your position.

BTW, what are your qualifications?
I actually do not have the HR's number, the hiring is done through Upraised and they haven't provided me any explicit contact info ( or i haven't seen one) except a chat support system. I did type in my issue, but no one has directly reached out to me yet.

Finally my qualifications :
My highest education is my Bachelor's in English language and literature. 2023 passout.
Quite comfortable in the use of English , Malayalam and Hindi.
Then +2 - CS (i believe this is irrelevant)

Other than that i am self learning linux & IT related topics (currently stalled), my intend is to get into a job, fund my rhcsa, learn related softwares, become a sys admin.

I am pretty good at learning new things, especially software.

(I did go to a polytechnic for a computer engineering diploma, i am editing here, coz i typed in too much, i have alot of backlogs, so i omitted that from my resume, as i didnt want it).

Thank you for replying, and i hope i have given u a brief summary.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If you know the name of the HR contact, you could perhaps look them up on LinkedIn and contact them directly.

Though IMO you should try to focus on getting the certification now if you can.

OP
K_akash_i

K_akash_i

In the zone
If you know the name of the HR contact, you could perhaps look them up on LinkedIn and contact them directly.

Though IMO you should try to focus on getting the certification now if you can.
Yes that's what I should be doing. I should be getting the certifications asap (and couple of projects),
But I can't pursue any sort of education right now, (screwed financially).
If I get no response today as well, I will most likely find the HR and contact him/her.

Top Bottom