About MSI gv62 7rd i5(Windows 10 home edition)

Dhineshwaran

Right off the assembly line
I just bought this laptop (7th gen)from Flipkart and charged the laptop to 100% and then unplugged the charger. Within just 10 min of unplugging 7% has dropped and I didn't even do anything and goes on decreasing fast without using it.. Should I replace the laptop... if so please suggest a laptop with mid battery life(2hrs ) for normal usage or please suggest way to improve battery life.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I just bought this laptop (7th gen)from Flipkart and charged the laptop to 100% and then unplugged the charger. Within just 10 min of unplugging 7% has dropped and I didn't even do anything and goes on decreasing fast without using it.. Should I replace the laptop... if so please suggest a laptop with mid battery life(2hrs ) for normal usage or please suggest way to improve battery life.
Don't buy "gaming" laptops if you want high battery life.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Was it connected to wifi? Any apps, background processes running during that time?

Top Bottom