About Hp 2723 Multifunctional inkjet printer

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Well Friends,thinking of buying a new printer from Hp.
Model: Hp 2723

What are your suggestions?
It comes with wifi. Is that useful than USB connect?

Please do let me know,Friends.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
One thing, This will come with demo Cartridges and the ink Cartridges are expensive. So also buy those alongwith.

Else WiFi is good for home use. If you will only use it with a PC that too with USB then its waste of money.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yes wifi print is definitely useful, you can send print directly from phone. Alternately a wired networked printer can do the same if you connect it to your wifi router.
Anyhow like Rumba suggested, go for max ink efficiency. Ink cartridges are the biggest scam, so go for a printer with some sort of 3rd party ink cartridge support that supports refills.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Yes wifi print is definitely useful, you can send print directly from phone. Alternately a wired networked printer can do the same if you connect it to your wifi router.
Anyhow like Rumba suggested, go for max ink efficiency. Ink cartridges are the biggest scam, so go for a printer with some sort of 3rd party ink cartridge support that supports refills.
In fact this printer supports refill cartridges. As described in the site.
Then shall I go for it?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
In fact this printer supports refill cartridges. As described in the site.
Then shall I go for it?
*www.amazon.in/gp/customer-reviews/R20RDC82U8AMD6/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B08D9MNH4B

*www.amazon.in/gp/customer-reviews/RQ3BF51NNDNBE/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B08D9MNH4B

Always check printer reviews on amazon/flipkart, also where did you find it officially supports refilled cartridges as I never see any official printer manufacturer supporting refilled cartridges.
*store.hp.com/in-en/default/hp-deskjet-2723-all-in-one-printer-7fr53d.html

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
That's why I doubted. Printers Inthe range of 2-6kespecially color ones are ink suckers. Brands do this to complement manufacturing cost.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

OKAY Friends, after going through your comments, I ultimately back off from buying this product.
@whitestar_999 and @ RumbaMon19, how about this:-

*www.flipkart.com/brother-dcp-t420w...j2lt1s0000001618019718803&qH=25129013bca69dcf

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
OKAY Friends, after going through your comments, I ultimately back off from buying this product.
@whitestar_999 and @ RumbaMon19, how about this:-

*www.flipkart.com/brother-dcp-t420w...j2lt1s0000001618019718803&qH=25129013bca69dcf

This one's good. Actually I had used it in office. It lasted them for 4.5 years, but it was used heavily. As ink is easy to replace, and can be refilled instead of cartridges, you can use also use third-party cartridges. And the cost is not much. Third-party will cost 500-800 per set of 4color bottle and the original costs 1.2k per set of bottles of 4 color.

Not bad imo.

Wait for others reply also.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

As mentioned above, it looks fine. Though do check the availability of service network of Brother printers in your city.
Yes, obviously there are service centers in a metro as Kolkata. Already present in Brother site.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Thanks @vidhubhushan , but EPSON printers sucks a lot and is a cr@p compared to others.
I've been using Epson L380 (Ink Tank) Printer for the past 4 yrs,and I know the pain about it.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Thanks @vidhubhushan , but EPSON printers sucks a lot and is a cr@p compared to others.
I've been using Epson L380 (Ink Tank) Printer for the past 4 yrs,and I know the pain about it.

i have seen epson L3110 in almost every shop that uses a printer including CSCs, business centres etc. i had a talk with a regular vendor and he also said that it is the one that sells a lot so he has a stock of some 50 units. the other model was told for my requirement of legal size scanning.
i have used only HP in the past and that too mainly laser ones but nowadays almost no one recommends it. it is either Epson or Brother.

Top Bottom