About Buying New PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapper_2409

Right off the assembly line
I am a hardcore gamer.Now I am just fed up with my old PC &want to buy a new one.Can anyone Tell me a good configuration?
I will prefer a graphics card rather than onboard VGA.Also I want to opt for AMD and My Budget is 40K.

reddragon

In the zone
hi...in this Hardware Troubleshooting section search some previous topics or search by keyword configuration . u will get MANY ans for ur question ...more than that . just go-through .

parthbarot

In the zone
i suggest u to buy latest p4 3.0 GHz..but if u take 2.66 GHz then costs around half the price of 3.0 GHz...3 is around 8K and 2.66 is around 4 to 5 K...

Or u can buy Athlon...

then take ASUS mother board and latest ASUS graphics card...the vendor can help u fro ur gaming needs...and take appropriate one...

u shld take 5.1 surround sound mercury speakers with sound card...around 4 to 5 K (not exact ok?)

and...DVD writer ofcourse... of LG.

ur configuratioin... is it ok?

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
parthbarot said:
u shld take 5.1 surround sound mercury speakers with sound card...around 4 to 5 K (not exact ok?)

@ parthbarot what makes Mercury speakers stand apart from Creative/Altec Lansing. But for the cost I dont think there are any??? Are their quality really comparable to the speakers from Creative/Altec Lansing?

balu_c

Broken In
hi, as u said you are a gaming freak i would suggest you to go for AMD Athlon
939 pin processor and MSI main board which comes with graphics card of 128mb and AGP slot for graphics extension, Go for hynix ddr 512mb this would be enough to play DOOM3 jitter free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom