About best earphones which are durable and with lowest radiation.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I have xiomi redmi note 4 smartphone. I spend a lot of time in listening music in a day. Up to now I have used various types of earphones and experienced some difficulties.

I heard somewhere that if we continuously listen music some of the cells in human brain gets damaged. Actually I spend a lot of time in listening music so I want earphones which emits lowest radiation I mean which doesn't harm my ear's.

Previously I have used some earphones like xiomi basic matte which are very delicate and after buying it and using two months the earphones are damaged due to corrosion etc.,.

From the past two months I am using ubon ep champ and still the earphones are not damaged and also the sound quality is good.

At present I want to buy earphones which are durable I mean which are not too sensitive and also emits lowest radiation.

Many of you may suggest try to buy earphones which costs 3000 Indian currency so that all your needs may be fulfilled but someone may steal it.

I am expecting experts advice and so please try to suggest earphone products which are affordable, durable, highest quality in sound and also with lowest radiation.

If it is not possible to get affordable earphones with above mentioned qualities then try to suggest which are durable and also which emits lowest radiation.

Regards,
Rupesh.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
1.Earphones don't emit radiation,mobile phone does.
2.Earphones don't damage brain cells but they can damage your hearing if listening at loud volumes(usually above 50% of your device max volume) all the time.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I have installed arise sound mod on my device to get rich experience while listening to music and it is working properly.

Arise sound mod includes Dolby atmos, Dolby digital plus viper etc.,. Does ear gets damaged by using these software's.

Up to now I am using only 35 to 40 % of the original volume of my phone.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

High volume is the only thing that is damaging, most mods are "safe". I think 35-40% is fine for mobiles, but it is kind of relative. I keep the volume at such a level that I can at least know if someone is talking/calling for me at home (even if I can't hear what they are saying exactly).

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
OK thanks for your clarification regarding radiation.

Can anyone of you suggest earphones which are durable I mean not too sensitive.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
"Many of you may suggest try to buy earphones which costs 3000 Indian currency so that all your needs may be fulfilled but someone may steal it."

Why did you buy a 10k+ phone anyone can steal it?
What's your maximum budget?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
"Many of you may suggest try to buy earphones which costs 3000 Indian currency so that all your needs may be fulfilled but someone may steal it."

Why did you buy a 10k+ phone anyone can steal it?
What's your maximum budget?
Actually that's a legit concern. He might be staying in hostel and leave headsets in room when goes out.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I am going to buy Philips action fit shq 1200/10 earphones as these earphones are sweat proof, rain proof and also made with neo dynamic diaphragm.

I have also choosed Philips action fit shq 1300 but many people from Amazon.in suggested not to buy because it is inferior than shq 1200.

I think that the above two products are the best which are durable and affordable.

Any other suggestions please.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi I am going to buy Philips action fit shq 1200/10 earphones as these earphones are sweat proof, rain proof and also made with neo dynamic diaphragm.

I have also choosed Philips action fit shq 1300 but many people from Amazon.in suggested not to buy because it is inferior than shq 1200.

I think that the above two products are the best which are durable and affordable.

Any other suggestions please.

Can't go wrong woth Philips. Can you please share the product's page?

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Can't go wrong woth Philips. Can you please share the product's page?

Sure please examine the following links

Buy the Philips ActionFit Sports headphones SHQ1300LF/00 Sports headphones

Buy the Philips ActionFit Sports in ear headphones SHQ1200/10 Sports in ear headphones

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Can anyone of you compare the above two products and suggest which is the best. Many people in Amazon.in site who brought shq 1300 already reviewed that sound quality is not good, no bass etc.,.

I am attracted towards shq 1300 because I think it is latest and have new features than 1200 model.

Another issue is Philips company is not selling their products especially earphones on their own site. One of the person from Amazon.in has reviewed that "the wire of the product I received from Amazon.in is not the same as specified in Philips company website and so I think that Amazon people had taken the original wire and shipped the product with duplicate or fake wire."

Can anyone of you suggest where I mean from which website I can get original Philips product.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I have searched a lot for Philips action fit shq 1200 in online and offline stores but not found and so I have brought xiomi Mi Earphones (with in-built mic) Silver earphones.

These earphones are also water resistant, heat resistant etc.,. Sound quality is also good.

Have a look at it's product page

[Mi Earphones (with in-built mic) Silver]Product Info - Mi India

Nerevarine

Incarnate
wtf do you need heat resistant on earphones for ?

For a regular user, Sound Quality and to an extent build quality is the only thing that should matter, especially for low end. Every other thing is advertising.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Just two months back I brought ubon ep champ earphones and up to one hour back it worked fine and at present sound is coming from only one speaker. Of course the sound quality of the earphones I am currently using is very rich but due to unknown reason it is not working. The cost of the earphones I am currently using is only 100 Indian currency.

Durability in the sense you can bring earphones which costs 10000 Indian currency and it gives very rich feeling while listening to music but there is no rule that it must work for at least one year.

I am expecting products which gives less experience while listening to music but it must give a life span of at least one year.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am expecting products which gives less experience while listening to music but it must give a life span of at least one year.
I know people who are still using their 4-5 years old earphones & I also know people who broke their earphones every few months(similar models/price range).It all depends on your usage,handling(only thing you can control) & luck. If your handling is not good & your luck is also not good then no matter which earphone you get it won't last long(aka more than 1-2 years).

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Are there any earphones which are robust I mean the earphones which are built using elastic. Suppose we twist the earphones there must be no damage.

Top Bottom