Distinguished Member
Some old games here :

*www.abandonia.com/index2.php

*www.bestoldgames.net/eng/

help urself if some interest u :D

T

thunderbird.117

anandk said:
nope :D bot a halo(1) from the ms store. yet to instal it !

Halo 1 is too confusing. Especially the levels. There is one level i think it is spaceship. I kept going in circle and cricle and then made a point to remove halo from pc. Surely i wont place Halo 2 or 3. I think waiting for Crysis is much better.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Thanks for the site. (For the second one.).

Yeah halo is confusing. I feel dizzy when I play that game.
Wolfenstein is better game.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Halo is a confusing game??????MMan the game really rocks, i didnt get any confusion in the game at all.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
if "one" gets confused in a game , like completely clueless in Mission, then they are NOT Gamer Enough :cool:

they need walkthroughs :p

once i got in same situation in Mafia, (Lucky Ba**ard mission:D), but i didnt give up & played the mission till i found something "Suspicious" about the railway track leading to the warehouse & a Tanker stationary in it.:D

so.... just gotta have paitence & ideas:D

if you play Colin McRae 05 (championship mode), then you gotta have an idea on car setups, else you wont even make it to top 10 :D

Possible

Custom User Title
thunderbird.117 said:
Halo 1 is too confusing. Especially the levels. There is one level i think it is spaceship. I kept going in circle and cricle and then made a point to remove halo from pc. Surely i wont place Halo 2 or 3. I think waiting for Crysis is much better.

Dude! Halo 1 was stupidly easy! I guess you are telling about the mission of locating Captain Keyes? Halo is legendary, like Doom went down as. :) Of course, we all make fun of Master Chief in his Mjlonir but thats a different thing. ;) Try the multiplayer, its vehicle use is pretty cool!

Crysis is gonna be sequelary ?

T

thunderbird.117

Possible said:
Dude! Halo 1 was stupidly easy! I guess you are telling about the mission of locating Captain Keyes? Halo is legendary, like Doom went down as. :) Of course, we all make fun of Master Chief in his Mjlonir but thats a different thing. ;) Try the multiplayer, its vehicle use is pretty cool!

Crysis is gonna be sequelary ?

Well i dont remember the mission. It was very boring.

Crysis is a sequel to farycry. Iam looking forward for sandbox editor which is going to come along with the dvd. It is worth buying crysis than buying a overhyped halo and iam sure it will cost 2500rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom