Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Techie

In the zone
i have to buy anew phone it should have fm and ability to send sms in groups like set105 sends

tell me also about places from where i can buy it in delhi

also tell me plans exclusively for sms only both local and std i thought of idea chitchat and the voucher of rs 60 it gives free 50 sms but does it give free sms to outside delhi i m not sure and the website is pure crap

also give the prices of the respective

i have thought of se j230i

Last edited:
OP
Official Techie

Official Techie

In the zone
i said fm is my pririty 3220 does not have fm i already have a cell with cam

i want to compare
se j230i, motorola c168, samsung x210, samsung c230, nokia 6030, lg b2070
lg c2500 which one u all wud suggest and where can i buy them cheapest in delhi

Last edited:

champ_rock

champ_rock
u can get one from grey market, just go to gaffar market.. they have not been reliable

otherwise almost the rates will be the same in every shop except the difference of 100-150

OP
Official Techie

Official Techie

In the zone
i know that i would get mobiles from gaffar market cheap but do u know whether the boxes of mobiles will be sealed as are in priority dealers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doesnt any one likes samsung

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also asked about plans for sms both local and std

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please tell where i can buy in delhi wish there was a very good grey market as in mumbai

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom