NitroNits

Broken In
My PC has the following config:
Win XP Pro
2.4 GHz Processor Speed
Intel Pentium 4
512 MB RAM
40 GB HDD
I have Intel(R) 82865G Extreme Graphics 2 Controller as my graphics card with DirectX 9.0c and a graphic memory of 96 MB.

I want to know if my PC is suitable for running latest games like NFS Most Wanted, Quake 4 and Prince Of Persia etc.

If not, then what are the softwares/hardwares tht i need to upgrade???

PLZ HELP!

Thanks,
Nitish

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Get this one.. *about.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=16656152/skd=1/search=radeon+X1900

only $$559.40

hotdogXP

Broken In
Your motherboard is Intel D865 series it has only AGP slot and ATI X1900 is available only in PCIx version. you can go for nVidia 7800GS AGP Card its the best there is for AGP currently. I dont know how much it costs but try contacting Rashi peripherals.... also add another 512 MB of the same RAM yu have..

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ If he's saying budget is no problem, he can very well go for an AMD dual core processor.. and get at least 2 GB of RAM, then get the Radeon X1900.. Hehe..

ambrewz

Broken In
Ok Config

I don't think so U need to Overhaul ur full COMP... just increase ur RAM to 1Gb ur Mobo might support Dual channel so just one more 512mb RAM ...
TO paly all the Above mentioned games with Good Graphics Setting Buy Atleast Nvidia 6600 ... anything More than that Would b added Bonus...
Increase Ur HDD to 160GB cause these days most of the games take more than 1.5GBs of hdd space IN some case More than 5Gbs per games....
Just DO this required chages and Enjoy all the games available...

Incase U planning to change the proessor then go for AMD 64bit Processor and ASUS Motherbaord

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Yes u can play the latest games on ur pc but consider adding a new graphics card.I recommend nVidia 6600 or 6600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom