A decent VR headset around 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpluvuall

Broken In
Hello guys,

I need a VR headset under 2000 (+500) rupees.

I own a Samsung M30. I will use the VR mostly for watching movies.

I would not play any games in that.

I also did some research online and found Auravr, Irusu and Procus brands in that budget, could you please comment on those as well.

Also suggest for a Bluetooth remote if it isn't in the package, it is must.

All I require is a decent VR with best possible clarity and focus and the weight doesn't matter that much.

It would be my first VR headset. Although I have tried VR before and familiar with it.

Inbuilt earphones are not necessary.

Thanks

OP
D

dpluvuall

Broken In
Top 10 Best VR Headset in India 2019 under 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 & 3000

Check reviews on amazon link for products in above.
I check the link you sent, three of the VR mentioned are in that list. Few of them are out of stock.
The procus Pro is the costliest above 3000 and has an inbuilt headphone I don't know their quality and also due tothe lack of return policy I am going to avoid that.
the only two options I see viable are Irsuzu monster and auravr. I reviewed the feedbacks for both on Amazon and now I am a bit confused as both have mixed reviews, and there are many issues related to controller remote and focus
these two also does not have a return policy so you could understand my predicament.
Any inputs are welcomed.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Try youtube for reviews,I saw some(hindi as well as english) but can't suggest based on those as no experience with VR.

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
I have used the non-strapped Mi VR which costed Rs. 800 or so.

Its good enough for the games and artistic content on Youtube, but there are cetain limitations of using VR for movies. For example, even on 1080p resolution on a 5.5 inch screen, you can easily see the pixels.
If you're watching a 360p, 540p or 720p movie, then I don't know how it will go, quality wise.

Similarly, if the phone is not placed exactly in the middle, it may cause headache or dizzyness.

But yes, the above link offers good options... Have a look at them.

OP
D

dpluvuall

Broken In
I have used the non-strapped Mi VR which costed Rs. 800 or so.

Its good enough for the games and artistic content on Youtube, but there are cetain limitations of using VR for movies. For example, even on 1080p resolution on a 5.5 inch screen, you can easily see the pixels.
If you're watching a 360p, 540p or 720p movie, then I don't know how it will go, quality wise.

Similarly, if the phone is not placed exactly in the middle, it may cause headache or dizzyness.

But yes, the above link offers good options... Have a look at them.

I did look the link and finally came to a conclusion. I ordered irusu monster. It will arrive in couple of days and let's hope it meets my expectation as it cannot be returned but replaced.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
For a decent vr experience at least a wqhd display is required. I have the gear vr v2 and it's nice for the first time users but the great experience is with those Oculus and Hololens stuff which combine vr+ar. All these cheap Chinese one's that fit to any phone are junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom