A bit of help

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FilledVoid

Hi all,
Ive been saving all those pennies for building a system for myself and finally throw out a 1.2 G machine I have or most likely use it in our Uncles Business as he only uses Word andother MS Applications.

Anyway Im a gaming freak like mostof you guys too :lol: .
The last game I played was Doom 3. Ijust came back from US where I had a much better system.

Right now Im trying to build a system which will at least let me playsome of the games I like and do some work on it of course. However I dont want to nuke my pocket wile Im at it..

Ive been thinkingof an AMD system for some time and I definitely dont want to compromise on gfx card. Im thinkingof an Ati Radeon 9800 Pro. I would definitely appreciate a config and if possible an approximate pric of what this config would cost.

Thanks in advance.

BM

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well Mate Been So Tired Of Postin For This Gamin Rigs And Readin About It As Well :wink:
Currently Cant Do It Manually The Whole List GASP!
So Why Dont U visit this link And Get a round About idea On A Doom 3 Rig At Techtree,Needs A Few Bit Teeny Weent Adjustments Here And There Though(Like The Ati Radeon 9800pro Which will be around 14k Atleast And If Possi try The Amd Athlon 64 3200+ or 2800+ With a Asus K8V Mobo If Ur Budget Permits i.e)This Is Not an Ultimate Config Though But u'll Figure It Out Once The Other Members Start Postin In So Its Good For a Warm Up Practice I Suppose :wink:
*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/showstory.jsp?storyid=53436
Btw Welcome To The Forums And Have a Nice Time out Here And Plzz Do Read The Rules First and then Start Off.....On Top Priority Being "Searching Before Postin" 8) So Good Luck :D

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:roll: :roll: sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh another gaming rig config needed???

search the forums....u'll find PLENTY of posts related to "best pc config","best gaming rig" .....
nd if ur still unable to find nything then we r here.....!!!

moreover .... WELCUM to the forums m8!!! :lol: :lol:

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING......whats ur budget...bcoz dats going to decide all the components!!

OP
F

FilledVoid

Thanks for the link.... Ill check the site out in a few. Since I dont have a Terminal at my home I have to go to an Internet Cafe to check my mail etc hence the delay for responding. Ill do a few searches on the forum and see if I can find a PC that suits my needs :D . To be frank I dont have an actual budget. I think I can affor up to 50 k if needed and a bit more maybe.

Thanks for the help.

BM

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
welcome to the forum exx............ :lol:
to make things easier,here r a few links to start with:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12260
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10987
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12250
but u'll find more if u do a search urself....
happy hunting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom