90s Artist, Palash Sen's petition that every 90s kid needs to sign

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
It's not 'his' problem. He's talking about the absence of a structure in music industry and how new comers in this industry have to resort to buy likes to promote themselves.
CUT THAT, its like in every "industry". Same is in the film industry, youtube industry, manufacturing industry(big businesses) etc etc. That's why if you wanna choose a profession that isn't ur father's choose one in tertiary sector (yeah, I officially put the film industry in secondary sector lol).

But yeah, to contradict me, I wanna say youtube is one of the most noob friendly industry. Like there are several channels which are 2 year old, and are thriving, IF you have talent and luck (utube algos make or break lives) there is a chance that you can earn something on youtube, and not would treated like a noobish trash. Again startups are changing somewhat the prevalence of ambanis and tatas, though too slowly.

Last edited:

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Anyway, what he would achieve with this petition I'm not sure.
Autotune wont go away; even then likes buying won't go away. But, a novel idea indeed.
+1,
So I came across this petition that caught me off guard of the state of musicians and artists that are having a hard time due to the pandemic.
Petition: Sign the Petition

Palash Sen talks about how due to lack of proper "Music Industry", there is no organized sector that govern or protect them, which leads to the artists resorting to buying likes and views in an effort to increase their presence. This video also seemed like a cry for help:

I think whoever grew up with the 90s pop songs would appreciate the videos which Palash Sen is coming out with and would emphasize with him. I personally felt very sad after watching the above video.

Thoughts?
Guy seems overhyper, if he realizes the amount of unappreciated good content there is on youtube, he would surely cry, it's always not a good idea to compete with big channels though, and I suppose he compared his views with a vevo or t-series channel.

PS. My views are ignorant/unbiased as I never heard of this guy and his music before.

Top Bottom