king_of all

Journeyman
Hello everyone first the questionaire

1. Budget?
around 70k-75K

2. Display type and size?
50-55" 4k UHD ( would really love 55")

3. Primary use of Tv/monitor?
Watchinng movie of full HD may be 4k from time to time, surfing youtube, and all the sorts that came with it.

4. Ports Required?
min. 3 HDMI and 2 USB serial or ybr could be adde, ethnernet if wifi is not there, bluetooth would make it sweet deal

5. Preferred choice of brand?
Samsung, LG but could be VU or LE or even Cloudwalker if it has good review and good after sale service not sony cause it expensive

6. Any TV/monitor in consideration?
Confused, since i know that samsung and lg give 120HZ and all the other chinese give 60 hz refresh rate
just saw LG OLED 55C7 it was good

7. Any other info that you want to share.
-Recently i went to Karol bagh in delhi there i asked the vendor about the price he told me 75k for series 7 samsung 4k UHD curved TV that but with no warranty, for warrenty i have to pay extra, so i am very much inclined toward buying from there, if i get a good deal.
-It could have android since i want to install some apps from playstore, also the smart tv should have a play store if not atleast youtube, netflix, amazon prime should be there.

Minion

Conversation Architect
LG 49UJ632T Ultra HD 4K LED TV With Nano Display & Active HDR | LG IN
You can find it locally for 76k.

OP
K

king_of all

Journeyman
LG 49UJ632T Ultra HD 4K LED TV With Nano Display & Active HDR | LG IN
You can find it locally for 76k.
actually the salesman did show me this and i was very happy by the quality and the features of it, and he was giving it to me for 71K, thats good. I just gave few question about the file format it can play like mkv. mp4 flv with ac3 audio codecs. also if i go for its bigger brother 55UJ632T how would be that. also can i attach my 250gb portable hdd to it. ?

Flash

Lost in speed
actually the salesman did show me this and i was very happy by the quality and the features of it, and he was giving it to me for 71K, thats good. I just gave few question about the file format it can play like mkv. mp4 flv with ac3 audio codecs. also if i go for its bigger brother 55UJ632T how would be that. also can i attach my 250gb portable hdd to it. ?
All smarts TVs have minumum 1 HDD port (along with VGA, HDMI, DVI ports). So, fret not. :)

Minion

Conversation Architect

Don't worry about formats LG tvs can play almost everything 55 inch is very pricey 1.4L not worth it also most tv will support upto 2TB

Top Bottom