4GB pen drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
i some time back got a 2GB transend pen drive its nice but is slower then the 1GB i got some few months before that.

Now i need to buy a 4GB pen drive as a gift.
the problem is that i do not want it to be slow. some one told me that transand has some series of flash drives with different features.
can you suggest one that has a fast data transfer?

money shold not be a problem.

thank you.

saipradeepg

Broken In
Dude,
Go for Kingston series of cards,
Based on the budget they have a series of cards which differs in speed ie data transfer rate and the size as well..
The below links should be useful i suppose
*www.kingston.com/flash/dt_readyflash.asp {2GB max}

Data transfer rate of up to 11MB/sec read and up to 7MB/sec write speed.
*www.kingston.com/flash/dt_II.asp {8GB max}

Best Regards,
Deep

Sarvesh

Journeyman
Do you have Transcend JF V30. i have 2GB works very fast. Check your USB port if You have the same model.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i dont think transcend is a very good option
transcend is expensive and slow u shud go for corsair or others

magnet

Youngling
get sandisk cruzer or kingston.....transcend certain models are faster the cheaper one are slow..get above one or corsair too is good stuff to get especially corsair voyagyer

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmmm...

I dont understand, people are ready to spend Rs. 1800/- for a 4GB pen drive, here a 80 GB Lapy HDD with USB 2.5" casing will come on exact Rs. 2500/- (Kolkata) !!!

and this is the Size of a 80 or 120 GB,

*img530.imageshack.us/img530/7141/untitledlf3.jpg

USB 2.0 Plug and Play !!!

mobileman

In the zone
my dear friends,
see, if someone need portable hdd, I can delever.

blasting offer - I m willing to send 160gb 3.5" for 3200+shipping with rexin carrying pouch (storage capacity is expandable )with normal warranty. and I can try COD, if u wish.

take care.
mobileman

Ankit

Journeyman
boss transcend v30 is a drive from value series..all value series drives have a maximum write speed of 3 mbps...way too low...other models of transcend have speed of 24 mbps..

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I recently bought a Kingston data traveler 4GB.It's performance is good.I got it for Rs.1650.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom