43-49 Inch Full HD TV, Budget 30K

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
All IPS panels have backlight bleeding,only the degree varies.

For speakers check this out,it seems that M10 are better for PC while Z625 are better for TV.
Speakers: Standard Multimedia vs Dolby Digital vs Dolby Atmos

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Also does not support Amazon Prime-(Will be trying to side load it.

I'm about to buy the 43" 4k version in the next flipkart sale, can you confirm if prime is working by sideloading please.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
I've bought vu 43" 4k 43bu113.
The picture quality is good but the overall experience with apps and interface is bad.
The UI lags and youtube/Netflix freezes often.

I was expecting this, and had planned to buy a android box.
Now I'm confused which one tobgo for.

I read some reviews for Firestick 4k and apparently it is not compatible with vu tv as they don't have HDMI/HDCP 2.2 combination.

And I couldn't find the exact specification of HDMI port for my tv's model.
Should i go for Mi box instead?, will it work with the tv.

Do any of you guys using this tv with firestick/mi box combination.
Please help..

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No mention of this on official site but I found this which says it has hdcp 2.2.
Vu Iconium 109cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV (43BU113) - Shoppingjet.in

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Thanks sir!!..

Thats the thing, not even the official site/manual guide have the specific details on this.

I'm inclined towards mi box because i don't want to take risk with firestick 4k not working with it.
No mention of this on official site but I found this which says it has hdcp 2.2.
Vu Iconium 109cm (43 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV (43BU113) - Shoppingjet.in

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Call amazon cc & tell them your situation.They may agree for a return if you say that you will immediately test the device & if not compatible then will return within 24-48 hours. Also hdcp 2.2 was released in 2013 so I find it unlikely that any decent brand 4k tv will not have it today.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
Call amazon cc & tell them your situation.They may agree for a return if you say that you will immediately test the device & if not compatible then will return within 24-48 hours. Also hdcp 2.2 was released in 2013 so I find it unlikely that any decent brand 4k tv will not have it today.
I've bought the firestick 4k.
It is working fine.

I'd ordered a hdmi splitter as well but it seems i don't need it now(the stupid thing is not working anyway)

Thank you for the help!!.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
I think it was..but it didn't even turned on for me to check.
The bundled power plug was cheap one, i think it was defective.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
I did, it said "return only" but when i was initiating it; there was refund option as well.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^HDCP2.2 means you cannot play original copy-protected 4K bluray discs via hdmi at 4k without having hdcp2.2 in both TV & bluray player.

Anything that can be put on pendrive is obviously not copy-protected so no relation with this.It matters only for those who buy original 4K discs or stream original copyrighted 4k content from streaming services like amazon prime,netflix etc.

Top Bottom