[40-48k] A Laptop with Great Screen & Keyboard

Abhishek_Z

Journeyman
Hello there guys. I wanted to know about any laptops in range of 40k to 48k that suit my needs.

Following are my requirements :

->Screen Resolution : Min Full HD(1920x1080 px) & NO Glossy Screens
->Screen Size : Average to Large
->Touch Input : NOT Necessary (trying to keep in budget)
->Weight : Weight is NOT my priority , I value performance over weight => Portability ranks low in my criteria
->Looks : Good looks wouldn't hurt.
->Good Keyboard : I type a lot so I need an above average keyboard
->Gaming : Not much in this department but FIFA 15 maxxed out and output of 200+ fps would be welcomed.
->Processor : Any latest generation CPU (No preference of brand)
->RAM: atleast 4GB
->Battery Life : Atleast 3hrs with screen at brightest and FHD video running.
->Graphics Card : A dedicated graphics card of 1-2 GB dedicated memory
*->OS : DOS or Linux would be preferred as I'm trying to save money in this department
->Connectivity : only USB ports and inbuilt WiFi receiver is necessary. Misc things like Bluetooth, optical drive etc are welcomed but they are not dealbreakers.

I have no brand preferences whatsoever but my priority is a good screen, keyboard and a playable FIFA 15 at maxxed config. Plus I am ready to wait out if there are any better laptop to be launched around April this year.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (59-429611) Rs.46870 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (59-429611) Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

Get this, best in your budget.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (59-429611) Rs.46870 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (59-429611) Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

Get this, best in your budget.

LOL do you have that laptop bookmarked?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I think I seriously need to update my guide. Same threads are becoming quite common. ETA:By next week.

I don't think people read the guides or even common threads at all. Else 70% of threads asking for a laptop (anywhere between 30-50k) would vanish.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
I don't think people read the guides or even common threads at all. Else 70% of threads asking for a laptop (anywhere between 30-50k) would vanish.

Maybe 90% people who come to TDF actually read the common threads and only the 10% create an account and post.

$hadow

Geek in making
Well they come and post a thread and now it is up to us to make the various guess and suggest a laptop. But yeah it is good to see people joining the forum.

Top Bottom