40-45k rig

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: I'm not a very avid gamer though I don't mind becoming one :p.
The games I hope to be able to run on the rig are : CS:GO (though I don't think it'd have any issues), arkham city, black ops 2, fifa (14/15 whichever I end up buying).

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 40-45k (45k might be a stretch too F.Y.I).

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Not at all.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: 7 ultimate. I play MMORPGs like Runescape and some of it's private servers which run off batch files and they don't run on 8/8.1 so I'll stick with 7.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: I don't mind 500GB as I already have Seagate 1tb external HDD. I'd prefer a 500gb with 7200 rpm over a 5400 rpm 1tb any day.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: I have a samsung syncmaster s20b300b so I won't be needing a monitor. It has a resolution of 1600x900. It's screen size is 20 inches.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Just the optical drive.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: I don't have a pc working atm so I need the rig details asap.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: This will be done by an assembler.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I live in Jaipur. We will buy locally most probably. I'll have to check if my parents are willing to buy online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Well I liked the 50k rig mentioned in the sticky thread (rigs for 2014 q3) and moreover after reducing the monitor and optical drive cost the price of the rig came out to be 45k which is ideal for me. If there are any suggestions you'd add have
Thanks in advance.

Processor- AMD FX 8320
CPU- Cooler Stock
Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P
Memory- Corsair Vengeance 4 GB 1600 MHz
Graphics Card- Sapphire R9 270X DualX 2 GB DDR5
Power Supply- Antec VP550P
Cabinet- Cooler Master Elite 311
Internal Storage- WD Blue 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD
Keyboard Logitech MK200 Keyboard & Mouse Combo
Mouse included in combo
Total- 45k (approxz)