38 - 43 inch 4K TV suggestion

OP
markerOne

markerOne

In the zone
I thought I'll wrap up this thread.

I missed to buy it during the Diwali sales since I had to travel. I finally ended up buying this Hisense 43A6GE for INR 31490.
I couldn't use much coupons but my existing TV is only displaying 20% of its screen area. Hence I couldn't postpone my purchase any further. :(

I bought it from Croma (online) and until the end of Nov 2021, Hisense is offering 5 years warranty. In Amazon, it is 1 year + 4 years Panel while in Croma it's 3 Years Comprehensive + 2 Years Panel. I couldn't use my Croma vouchers along with this purchase as I had opted for NoCost EMI, but getting better warranty is a good tradeoff IMO.

khalil1210

In the zone
I thought I'll wrap up this thread.

I missed to buy it during the Diwali sales since I had to travel. I finally ended up buying this Hisense 43A6GE for INR 31490.
I couldn't use much coupons but my existing TV is only displaying 20% of its screen area. Hence I couldn't postpone my purchase any further. :(

I bought it from Croma (online) and until the end of Nov 2021, Hisense is offering 5 years warranty. In Amazon, it is 1 year + 4 years Panel while in Croma it's 3 Years Comprehensive + 2 Years Panel. I couldn't use my Croma vouchers along with this purchase as I had opted for NoCost EMI, but getting better warranty is a good tradeoff IMO.
congratulations on your purchase. if possible post some pics and review of tv

OP
markerOne

markerOne

In the zone
congratulations on your purchase. if possible post some pics and review of tv

I had to downsize the pictures to attach them here. Reading earlier reviews, the build quality is as expected - not exceedingly high, but enough to evoke confidence.
The picture quality is very good - better than I expected.. I have to look for some content to check out it's ability to display better blacks (this model reportedly has local dimming). If you have any link or content that I can use to identify them, do post them here.

The sound quality was a pleasant surprise. My earlier TV did not have a decent volume. Perhaps it's just that all new models give a better sound quality (my old tv is from 2015). However, I still believe getting an external soundbar is a better idea - though I don't have to get it immediately.

The Remote ergonomics can definitely make an improvement. The down arrow key and the home button can often be confused, leading to you exiting the app you're in. The TV comes with Android 9 and was a breeze in setting up. This mode comes with Google Assistant and the remote comes with a mic as well.

The viewing angles are good and it suits my needs as we don't watch it from too far off in the side..

So far, I haven't had a chance to view the TV continuously for more than 10 minutes at any given time. So I can't provide a better review on the viewing experience as of now. :sad:

Attachments

• hisense_tv_01.jpg
    hisense_tv_01.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 125
  • hisense_tv_02.jpg
    hisense_tv_02.jpg
    712 KB · Views: 126

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Thats insane price better than FK & Amazon
Yes. And they seem to have improved customer service too.
I will wait for new product launch. Finally competitive pricing.
I hope price will further decrease and warranty on panel increase next year.

Top Bottom