35k to 45k Everyday use laptop

abcxyz

Journeyman
Hi guys, my popularity is increasing among my friends because of your suggestions :p I need an other suggestion...

1) What is your budget? (INR
35 to 45k

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Everyday tasks

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
Must have i5 or greater and 4GB RAM with DVD writer

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: Intel

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Purchase place flipkart
This laptop is going to Germany so, if possible suggest some laptop which has good support there.

P.s, I know the price is over-kill for everyday use. But it is not for me. It is for my friend's friend. So please suggest a good one.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
+1 to Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (59-419439) Rs.43900 Price in India - Buy Lenovo Z50-70 Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Free DOS/ 2GB Graph) (59-419439) SIlver Online - Lenovo : Flipkart.com

PS: Better to buy the laptop in Germany if your friend's friend is going there for an extended period of more than 3-4 months.

OP
A

abcxyz

Journeyman
No need of a graphic card yaar...because no gaming no HD movies...
and what about
HP 15-r014TX Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (J2C54PA)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
No need of a graphic card yaar...because no gaming no HD movies...
and what about
HP 15-r014TX Notebook (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph) (J2C54PA)

That one has weaker 820M compared to the 840M in Z50. No point in buying an underpowered 45k laptop without dGPU or anything lower than a 840M.

$hadow

Geek in making
Buying the laptop from Germany would be a little better coz you won't be getting international warranty on a laptop of this budget. Better increase the budget if possible and try to get a macbook to get the international warranty.

Top Bottom