35k non gaming pc for online school clases

king_of all

Journeyman
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans: online clases, zoom, microsoft word,

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans: 30-35k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: win 10

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans: need 128gb ssd for faster loading, 1 tb hdd would be fine

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans:21" monitor would be fine, if any monitor attached with camera would be added advantage

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: none

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: this month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:yes

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:delhi, nehru place,

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: i would prefer amd config , but could also go with intel if price and performance are same
-also if anyone could suggest all-in-one i am open to suggestion.
-i require 2 pc the same config will be brought twice
-please suggest a printer as well { seperate budget } only for keeping in mind it will only be needed for school projects.
-thank you :)

IMO get this & add a M.2 SSD to it & more RAM in future, will be a good laptop for you:
acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 3 Dual Core 3250U - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) A315-23-R7H1 Laptop Rs.39990 Price in India - Buy acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 3 Dual Core 3250U - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) A315-23-R7H1 Laptop Silver Online - acer : Flipkart.com
So basically, look for R3 3200U laptop or for Intel, Pentium N6000 or i3 ones:
HP Pentium Quad Core - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) 14s- DQ3018TU Thin and Light Laptop Rs.34500 Price in India - Buy HP Pentium Quad Core - (8 GB/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) 14s- DQ3018TU Thin and Light Laptop Jet Black Online - HP : Flipkart.com
New Penitum N6000 seems very promising.

AIOs have same CPUs as laptops, so look for same stuff. Also look for free SSD space, if it doesn't have a SSD.

Many 22" IPS monitors cost 8k, follow prices closely & look for offers in Prime Day:
DELL 22 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Panel Monitor (E2219HN) Price in India - Buy DELL 22 inch Full HD LED Backlit IPS Panel Monitor (E2219HN) online at Flipkart.com

Cheap CPUs have become expensive & usually out of stock because of high demand. even cheap laptop prices are higher than what was in early 2020 before lockdown.

CPU - AMD Athlon 3000G - 6.2k

Mobo - ASUS Prime A320M-K - 4.1k

RAM - 1x8GB DDR4 2666MHz - 3.3k

GPU - None

SSD - Kingston A400 120GB 2.5″ - 2.2k

HDD - WD/Seagate 1TB - 3.2k

PSU - Antec VP450P 80+ Bronze - 2.7k

Cabinet - Antec NX130 - 2.6k

Monitor - 22″ 1080p IPS - 8k (or any other cheap 1080p monitor)

Total - 32.3k

KB + mouse + speakers - Atleast 0.7k

Top Bottom